Imperial Fists 5th Company

AlexCrute

Can't claim credit for the yellow recipe, that belongs to Court Jester. The only thing I added to his recipe was laziness.

Check out his Sons of Golgotha if you would like your mind blown, I think he still has a tutorial on here somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice paint jobs all around. I really like the Plasma Cannon on the dread. Was that a Forgeworld arm, or scratch-built? If it was scratch-built, how'd you make it? I'd like to borrow that for my dreads.

While the yellow is beautiful and the conversions are nice and tight, are you sure these are Fists yet? I dont see enough Chapter markings, but Im guessing your leaving those for later, as with your painting skill your probably freehanding them. As a fellow yellow I feel your pain, but your doing great. Keep up the good work!

I admire your conviction on painting yellow. It's a difficult (at times) color to master, especially on larger models.

If I could make just one suggestion. It's free advice and my feelings won't get hurt if you poo poo my thoughts. On the dread, you might think about taking some watered down brown ink and put them around the rivets. I think it would make them look a little more realistic.

Just a thought. Keep up the great painting.

Archived