Desert Scorpions

Starks333

I built this army with speed in mind...it turned out after a couple edits and modifications that I managed to plug in all my favourite units into a working army list; snipers, terminators, bikes, speeders and a land raider, Ive also had a thing for techy stuff so I spread that throughout the army.

The table is a chaos renegade desert table basically, with ideas coming from a combination of star wars (tatooine), assasins creed and fallout.

HQ

Captain- 165pts

Relic Blade, Space Marine Bike

ELITES

5 Assault Terminators- 200pts

Thunder Hammers, Storm Shields

Techmarine- 90pts

Power Weapon, Servo Harness

TROOPS

5 Space Marine Bikes- 195pts

Power Fist, Flamer

Attack Bike w Multi Melta

5 Space Marine Bikes- 185pts

Power Weapon, Flamer

Attack Bike w Multi Melta

8 Snipers- 148pts

Camo Cloaks, Missile Launcher

8 Snipers- 148pts

Camo Cloaks, Missile Launcher

FAST ATTACK

Land Speeder Tornado- 70pts

Multi Melta, Heavy Flamer

Land Speeder Tornado- 70pts

Multi Melta, Heavy Flamer

2 Land Speeder Typhoons- 180pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Land Raider Redeemer- 250pts

Multi Melta

TOTAL: 1701pts

Models: 33

Vehicles: 5

First a shot of it all together, minus two speeders that havent arrived yet

scouts are in the bag :yes:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Starks3333/40k/warseer%20log/P1012270.jpg

here are the two HQs, one is gonna be the master of ravenwing converted...the onther half of him plus techmarine will be the master of the forge!..a disgusting amount of metal

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Starks3333/40k/warseer%20log/P1012271.jpg

if anyone wants to donate the 40 drill bits im gonna go through pinning him together thatd be great :)

i should be getting started on the army building soon, im just trying to finish off some other things and get everything else out of the way :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
im still unsure of where to obtain the rounded bike bases, or if im gonna have to build them myself (grrrr) i dont really want to fork out $40 for bases...

These can be bought direct from GW. $4.50 US for a set of 5. Go to the main GW site, open the Paints & Tools bar, and select bases. Viola! No more paying $4 each from TheWarStore!

keep em coming, i wont have painted work for a little while longer, im cleaning mould lines on scouts(just 10 arms left!) and i need the brass etch for them before priming, but i can work on the bases and get them ready...simple bases but im planning to add some small details here and there to keep them interesting

I am going to try and have something up this weekend picture wise, but im not certain what or when exactly

Archived