Logan Grimnar and Wolf Guard Bodyguard

• 2 weeks later...

next batch of photos, i need to learn better picture skills.... i only got one good one, for the next and probably last, i will try harder.

gallery_37327_3054_113671.jpg

gallery_37327_3054_1286241.jpg

gallery_37327_3054_1189516.jpg

gallery_37327_3054_290027.jpg

gallery_37327_3054_587145.jpg

gallery_37327_3054_1158462.jpg

i have yet to do any real detail work. i also haven't used any metallic colored paint yet. i am going to work really hard on getting better shots next time.....

Uh oh... it looks like you didn't prime them. :( You may want to do that before you get much further. It will help a lot come time to apply a foundation and paints.

I like the models and the poses. Very good.

Uh oh... it looks like you didn't prime them. :lol: You may want to do that before you get much further. It will help a lot come time to apply a foundation and paints.

I like the models and the poses. Very good.

i used a grey primer (see above pictures), and then i used Adeptus Battlegrey(a foundation paint) for my primary color of grey. it's dark and that's the point i am shooting for a preheresy space wolf look.

maybe its just the pictures but that primer looks a little thick .i found out from previous experience that a lot of primers (especially car primer) obscures a lot of detail.try spraying lighter coats from further away and let one dry before adding another or the layers start to drip.aside from the constructive criticism its an interesting colour scheme and idea keep it up

Looking very good.

Is that the pre-heresy colours?

Yes it is. it goes into the fluff of my company. Wolf Lord Ullr Direfang was the first Space wolf that received his gene seed from a Space Wolf that rejoined the Great Wolf near the Eye of Terror, but fell protecting Logan. long store short, when Ullr became a wolf lord, he decided to use pre-heresy colors.

Looking very good.

Is that the pre-heresy colours?

Yes it is. it goes into the fluff of my company. Wolf Lord Ullr Direfang was the first Space wolf that received his gene seed from a Space Wolf that rejoined the Great Wolf near the Eye of Terror, but fell protecting Logan. long store short, when Ullr became a wolf lord, he decided to use pre-heresy colors.

Well I thank you, because I must start thinking in my own SW. The pre heresy colour is far better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i used two different yellows over the grey primer. ther first was badmoon yellow, and then i used sun-something yellow... i forget what color it is and don't have it in front of me right now. i can find out though.

sorry this is so late, i havebeen very busy latly.

Archived