Captain

det

So, long stroy short, i happened to have a spare marine. Ripped off his arms cuz no one goes around with an auspex and a power weapon...

After some time this came out:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z179/detted/DSC02232.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z179/detted/DSC02233.jpg

He will count as kor'sarro probably, hence the curved weapon.

I just like tau bitz etc (used many vehicles and bitz for my Whaaagh!) and so i decided to try them out on a space marine.

I know, i'm an heretic xeno-lover and all that stuff :P , but i like how he came out! :D

C&C welcome!!

:thanks:

burn the xenos and all that!

but seriously, that looks pretty cool. the battle suit arms fit really well! what do they call humans who join the greater good? like gue la? or sumthing like that? all in all, pretty awesome, imho, but i bet youll get plenty of fluf nazis freakin out at you :D

He looks quite interesting, experimental even. Might have to try a chaos versions ;)

Cant wait to see him painted!

g0atmilk: The Tau call humans Gue'la. If I remember right the human warriors are Gue'vesa which means human servants I think. Actually thinking about most of the zeno terms for humans equate to monkey - Dark Gods I feel like a geek right now :confused:

Disciple

• 3 months later...

that looks great, i really like the backpack, it looks like a really high tech jup pack for him, and i'd love too see a unit of them, but i thimk you would need an awful lot of burst cannons for that

will he be painted as tau or SM?

thats all

..erik

he's my count-as kor'sarro khan at the moment...:o so, space marine i gues!!

he'll have the same paint scheme as my librarian, nothing special really, but i do like it!

Archived