[LPC] Brazen Claws Tac Squad VOW COMPLETE!

Peredyne

the flamer looks like he's shooting ork hair, am I right

That's because it's Ork hair.

"Hair throwers" are a seldom used weapon in the Imperium. Hoping to overwhelm the enemy in a tide of knots and split ends, they were quickly overcome by Tau hairdryers.

Interesting scheme - nice job.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got only two things

Sgt. The blue on his purity seal seemed to run over a tad. and a little grey on his krak grenade. A little touch up and you should be a-ok

Otherwise they look good.

Maybe i am mistaken

but arent brazen claws paint scheme opposite of what you have?

right arm/left leg red

left armor, right leg blue?

or was that intentional?

Unintentional, but when I completed my first tac squad so long ago, I had reversed the colors. I spent so much time doing the first squad that I couldn't bring myself to repaint them, so I stayed with the reversed color scheme. Decided that if anyone makes a stink about it, they are a variant color scheme. But you are right, it is reversed.

The flamer is using ork hair and it's painted blue becuase in almost every BL novel, the promethium is described as burning blue-white. I've also used torches from WFB empire flaggellants for the same effect.

Noticing everything else, and no one has noticed that the army badge is the B&C insignia....

did you hand paint the chapter symbol?

i havent seen any brazen claws decals anywhere, so i ASSUME they are hand painted ( if so, damn fine job)

if you found decals, mind sharing where you got them?

Archived