Bringing out the Bran

OnlyInDeath

Seeing as there's been far too many threads about rules, rumors and new pups, I figured it's about time to start a new thread with a bit of a lighter tilt to it. So, it's as follows: what would you say to bring down the wrath of Bran's exterminatussock upon yourself?

1. "These robes look amazing! Maybe if we added a little bit of a green hue to our armor, we could fashion them as a dress!"

2. "You know, with these acute senses, I dont think I need both eyes, I think I'll just go with one," says Magnus the Young, newest entry to the spacewolves.

3. "Ale? ALE??? the ONLY beverage that shall pass these lips shall be wine..."

4. "Only Roboute know how to attack a defended position! We should stay back and shoot! Close combat will be the death of us..."

You know wulfen are a sign weve all fallen to chaos, right?

I lost your stick, and all three tennis balls. Sorry.

You have to use the summary in the back of the book, whelp!

Sorry, but GW just called and said all SWs must be painted red, and include a rune priest.

Did you know that you dont have to reroll for venerable, even if the SW player asks you to? Really, its right there in C:SM!

You cant use drop pods, it doesnt say how much you pay for them bran. Sorry, but rules is rules.

Whose snotling is this with my ale? *swipes the ale in Brans hands*.

So when is the new codex coming out?

What happened to Russ?

Where's Bran's appletinie?

I prefer robes to pelts.

Wulfen are pure chaos.

Russ was a wimp Lion was the best.

How many attacks do i get on the charge with bloodclaws?

Where do the points for vehicles come from?

How does storm caller work?

Did i miss any?

"Inquisition would never ally with SW cause they're (the SW) all mutated Chaos worshippers! Says so in the SW dex, with the inquisitor guy getting fired upon by SW Battle Barges! They're in league with The Enemy, providing deep reconnaissance from inside Imperial space. Also, they're illiterate!"

That should be enough. If it isn't, I'll have to dig around for a thread where Bran took a stand on an issue that I can play devil's advocate to until I get him sufficiently riled.

Ooh! I know! WYSIWYG arguments always work! You have to model grenades, different types if you give em frags AND kraks, and if your armor isn't painted like Blackmane's Great Company, you're not really a SW player and have to play using Vanilla rules. Actually, you can use the Chaos codex if you want, since it can also (and possibly better) approximate how REAL wolves work.

mmm

grey hunters with get autoguns as standard in the new dex

opps i drop the ale out the airlock

why do the wolves get to use csm wargear when the red ones dont

is that a flea on your armour

should i paint my armour grey or blue and what about company markings

nice dress you got there

SW drinking games:

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/9344/KopievonWolves-WolfLeapfrogFunnyPic.jpg

Sw training day 1...stealth

http://www.robertbody.com/foreign_sources/collections/funny_pictures/thumbnails/wolfsheepcover.jpg

Bran after reading this:

http://captionsplash.mylifetime.com/files/captionsplash/imagecache/cs_full_430x323/caption_photos/2008-11-14/1226672594/image.jpg

Bran on B&C

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/eglobe1/Animals/image007.jpg

GC08

When figuring out how many HQs/Powerfists/Special Weapons/etc, do we round up or round down?

Who is Bran?

Who is Depth Charge? (Sacrilege, I know)

Who is Amy Winehouse? (Beef snatching exterminattassock and whacking you with it).

I smell Ork... *Fires up flamer*

So, all ale is on me. Here's your Adams ale!

Bran, I think your pelts have gone mouldy. Oh wait, thats just your skin...

I hear in the new codex, SW's are just unwashed Ultras and Logan is Calgars female dog.

Wait, you mean the Ultras are better?!?

Eye spy, with my little eye, something beging with "D A." And they're behind you.

whcih points cost do i use for my WGBL cos hes a wolf guard so surely he gets all the cheap stuff...

did you know, according to a friend of a friend who overheard someone on the bus talking on thier phone to someone who once went into a gamesworkshop store that space wolves are getting nerfed, they will have no special ranged weapons cos they are a purely cc army and the scouts are going to be troops with WS, BS 3 and everyones got a special rule about getting drunk on cheap cider from Poundland...

does grimnar get orbital bombardment and honour guard cos hes a chapter master but i don't see it in his rules??

why do sw hate 1ksons and DA??

Space wolves should be banned from all turnies cos they use an old dex and they should only use the things in their army book, or if u have 3rd ed c:sm then tyou can use that aswell... but you need a 3rd edition rule book...

does chooser of the slain give you +1 a for storm shield??

what does a wolf helm do, does it give you the invulnerabe save???

SW drinking games:

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/9344/KopievonWolves-WolfLeapfrogFunnyPic.jpg

Ok Im a Templar player and have no idea what you guys are talking about but this picture made me laugh so hard I spit my soda out of my nose.

I hear that Fangtwister is just Odoules in a stein.

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering, should I play SW's? Does thier codex work still? Where can I find a FAQ? What does FAQ mean? How do you play with the 5th edition rules? Is there a way to get a codex? Did I hear that SW's are getting a new dex this summer?

When it comes to tournaments, TO's have full authority to ban a SW dex based purely on unsubstanciated rumor and hate mongering from among the other competitors, nevermind the fact that he never read the dex itself, nor the FAQ from GW, nor the fact that they are an accepted list in the GT circuit.

And where the hell is Bran? Either he suffered a stroke reading all this, or he's pissed himself laughing too much....

And where the hell is Bran? Either he suffered a stroke reading all this, or he's pissed himself laughing too much....

He is out making sure his "robe" (**cough** Dress **cough**) doesn't make him look fat when in his power armor. :lol:

As a Blood Claw in this neck of the woods, I looked at this thread hoping to finally unravel the mysteries of the Exterminatussock...

Instead I've spilt coffee (sorry, erm, ale?) all over my desk while trying to stifle my laughter. Good Work ;)

Despite the lighthearted overall feel of this post, and I accept I'm probably walking through the door marked 'stupid' here, there seems to be some genuine fear too... I'll keep my axe handy just in case :lol:

Can I play DA using the SW codex?

SW players are best used with the C:SM only, and are just an other SM army.

GW have axed SW due to a petition from the 3 Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood.

Fangtwister is not a real ale, ale should be served at cellar temperature not fridge making it a girlly larger.

How to beat SW part 1. Yell "BATH" a lot and carry a bottle of soap.

All SW's are called Lassie.

How to beat SW part 2. Throw a grenade/meta-bomb and yell "Fetch!"

Will go and look in other threads to see what really riled him.

As a Blood Claw in this neck of the woods, I looked at this thread hoping to finally unravel the mysteries of the Exterminatussock...

Instead I've spilt coffee (sorry, erm, ale?) all over my desk while trying to stifle my laughter. Good Work :blink:

Despite the lighthearted overall feel of this post, and I accept I'm probably walking through the door marked 'stupid' here, there seems to be some genuine fear too... I'll keep my axe handy just in case ;)

one could say "if you have to ask, you don't want to know"...... the ancient and revered Exterminatussock is a holy relic of the Space Wolf chapter. In many ways it is similar to the mighty and feared Rending Pony (yes i just pulled out the rending pony and compared it to the Exterinatussock), in that is is a nearly unstoppable force. It is seen commonly used beating young blood claws and members of other chapters that come to the Fang and Stupid/repeated/unnecessary questions, by Bran Scalphunter.

Archived