Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

Today my friends Khârn killed nothing....he was trampled by vulkan

Pah, that's unrealistic.

Today Khârn killed:

6 Tactical Marines

1 Razorback

5 Assault Marines

0 Beserkers, it was a good day, but a very short game!

I believe Khârn's Record for me involved demolishing 25ish marines, a predator, and Cato Sicarius in one battle.

In a very long Apocalypse game yesterday, Khârn killed:

32 Imperial Guardsmen(8 from an exploding Chimera)

2 Chimeras

15 Tactical Marines

1 Chapter Master

10 Assault Marines

0 Berzerkers/Chaos Models

Good day for Khârn, as I see it.

In one game I had Khârn and his 8 Berzerkers kill 3 Tyrant Guard and bring their Tyrant down to one wound. The Tyrant killed a couple of Berzerkers, but then was killed because of No Retreat! wounds ;)

The unit then split up, both parts going off to kill some Gaunts. Khârn racked up an impressive tally but was eventually dragged down by some Genestealers. My opponent still couldn't believe just how nasty this one unit proved to be :)

He's had some other rather inglorious games, but in general seems to perform very nicely.

Apocalypse this weekend,

Khârn killed 5 terminators in a turn. He arrived late in the game.. ( But the brass scorpion crushed 2 land raiders and a predator en two turns) :D

In 4th ed. he slaughtered over 40 guardsmen in one game. Charged the left flank of a platoon and came out on the right.

In my last few games Khârn has slain:

1 Marneus Calgar

1 Ork Big Mek with SAG

1 Company Command HQ

3 Terminators

8 Ork Nobs (on foot)

5 Sternguard

12 Tactical marines

16 Ork Boyz

10 IG Veterans

1 Full IG squad

1 IG special weapon squad

1 Scout Sentinal

He has also been shot to bits by a Vindicator and Medusa

Khârn's running total for me:

1 Land Raider

3 Rhino's

1 Razorback

36 Tactical Marines

1 Dreadnought

10 devastators

DA librarian

3 DW terminators w/lighting claws

3 Tyranid warriors

18 hormagaunts

3 of my own bezerkers

It's amazing the length that my friends and brothers will go through to make sure and avoid Khârn. He's just as much a psychological weapon/threat as he is a physical one. I usually transport him with another squad in a rhino and then have them charge separate units when they disembark. I love Khârn and never leave home without him.

I played my best mate about a year ago and he took Khârn and 4 Khorne Terminators with lightning claws that rushed out of a Land Raider to murder my Imperial Fists. Khârn rolled four one's and killed his entire retinue them my sarge punched his lights out with a powerfist. I have to say it was one of the funiest things I have ever seen even my mate saw the funny side :huh:

I played an apocalypse game about a year ago and my chaos buddy took Khârn.

Commissar Yarrick killed Khârn due to the commissars force field reduced the strength of his attacks to 1. The commissars power fist took him out.

That was the previous codex, don't know if that could happen now. I guess the commissar would hopefully stand back up after Khârn took him down.

When I played my buddy years ago (2nd edition I think?) Heros were so powerful that Khârn almost single handedly wiped out my entire space marine army until a nameless tactical marine held him up for two turns until my grey knight squad got to Khârn to finish him off (terrible rolling on Khârn's part for those two turns).

only used him once in a game and it was apoc

i charged him into a Bane Blade and he took down two of its structure points in one turn wiht lucky rollings

next turn the bane blade tnak shoked Khârn i just thought he would stand

stood

got a pen

blew up the bane blade

sure it went critical and killed Khârn but he killed a bane blade in 2 turns

Ah, yes... Khârn... I've seen his high- and low-end results. The first time I saw him in a 40k battle was back in 3rd ed. He ran into my DW terminators. Caused 3 wounds. I saved them all, 2 5s and a 6. In a later game I used him myself, again in 3rd ed. He ran smack into a unit of DC and put them to the axe. Then again, it was a small unit, only 6 of the lads. And my opponent fluffed his rolls.

So far I have yet to use him in 5th ed. I managed to damage him and then lost the plasma pistol arm after it broke off (the aforementioned damage). However, with the Maelstrom of Gore Apocalypse formation having proved its worth to me, I am very much set on including the fellow. And yes, he is a psychological weapon.

Anyways, best result for the man so far in my experience: he killed of a squad of Marines and won me the game. In total, 5 kills. The rest fled off the table.

Ive lost count of the kills Khârn has reaped for me; but without a doubt his biggest scalp yet was a Warhound Titan in the last apocalypse game we fought! God's honest truth. Edited by Ethrion