Word Bearer Terminators

The Prophet

This morning I finally finished building my Terminators! The idea was to use them both for my Word Bearer army and for (a modified version of) Space Hulk. Though when I saw the new amazing miniatures for Space Hulk I went a bit sad, because now I will probably not be able to use them for that.

Anyway, there is six of them, all possibly equipped with combi-melta, combi-plasma and a power weapon. There is also a heavy flamer, two chainsaws and two power fists. All miniatures except the Dark Apostle have their feet magnetized, so that they can switch to square bases. The idea is to build nine additional terminators whenever I finish my other thousand projects.

The reason I post them here is so that all of you can scold me for not having them painted, and as well leave any comments on what you think.

So here's the six man squad with their equipment:

med_gallery_25850_1043_25190.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_26519.jpg

Here follows some pics of the termies:

med_gallery_25850_1043_44085.jpg

gallery_25850_1043_35046.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_3645.jpg

gallery_25850_1043_48435.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_7090.jpg

The Dark Apostle will lead my army fluffwise, while being a suicide fool gamewise.

med_gallery_25850_1043_13898.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_29434.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_48695.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_14314.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Great work on those Termies!!!!!

The BL novels for the Word bearers made me want to make a Wordbearers force!!!! and now seeing your models I am even more tempted!!!!

+++Must resisit the lure of Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+++

Thanks guys!

btw why would the Apostle be a suicide fool?

If I equip them with combi-meltas they will go in two small and cheap squads of two, not surviving for too long. If they have combi-plasmas I'd rather take a larger squad though.

ummm you speak of "the new amazing miniatures for Space Hulk" what do you speak of?! i have not heard of a new space hulk! i must have space hulk!

i love the termies, they look superb, and nice work on the impurity seals, only person other than you i seen do them justice is Kikkala

good work, now go paint them bad boys up :)

ummm you speak of "the new amazing miniatures for Space Hulk" what do you speak of?! i have not heard of a new space hulk! i must have space hulk!

i love the termies, they look superb, and nice work on the impurity seals, only person other than you i seen do them justice is Kikkala

good work, now go paint them bad boys up :(

Very menacing, I like the one with the hammer. Paaaaint theeeem. :(

That's what I wanted to hear! I'll go spray them once I finished writing this.

Marshal, look at this and you will be even more convinced:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...37a&start=1

Alright, enough talk, I'll go make them darker!

Archived