SB's Chaos Army WIP

sword brethren

hello

i would love to make a chaos army but i need some help regarding the colour scheme first :lol:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/csms.php?bp...;gr=FFFFFF&

http://bolterandchainsword.com/csms.php?bp...;gr=FFFFFF&

i would really like to work with silver as a base colour for once rather than black like i normally do.

id there anything worth changing, any tips?

thanks.

the idea behind the army is that they are slightly obsessed with technology (iron hands succsessors) so im having home bred zerkers which will have chain blade looking bionics and stuff so the more red one can have than, i will also be having some with more bionics and slabs or armour, wont give them a higher amount of armour but may make them a little tougher ( plague marine count as :unsure: )

ok i have made the zerkers but they are not painted but i have made a renegade chaplain and used him as a count as kharne.

he mauled my friends command squad and blitzed his lord commisar, it was fun

less talk more pics!

Chaplain Younes Kaboul of the Iron Grasp

gallery_38604_4022_242726.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_231674.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_117205.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_42360.jpg

Edit: zerkers ahoy

skull champion

gallery_38604_4022_200471.jpg

zerkers

gallery_38604_4022_284329.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_909586.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_293202.jpg

thanks ;)

thanks for the kind words guys :)

im looking back after a night out and wondering whether the chaos crozius (count as gorechild) looks right and the blood on it also the mud on his cloak and boots.

does it look ok is there anything worth changing?

I really like these. Its great to see a khornate army with a more original theme, and especially one that seems to look after & respect their wargear (that they need to kill people with!).

I have a brief tip, that may help you in future in regards to green stuff :) if your starting out making cloaks, or you want to make them fairly quickly, then try using non-greased baking paper/parchment and green stuff. draw out the template of what you want, and spread the greenstuff over the area as thin as you can get it. Now, using your tools, and avoiding adding finger prints, roll, an durve your cloak into the desired shape. The paper will help retain the shape, and also provide you with a free uniformly tetured side to paint. I hope this helps! and keep up the fantastic work!!

hello, long time no see!

after being distracted by the daemon prince for this army ive finaly started painting zerkers again, sooo 2 more coming your way!!

gallery_38604_4022_171530.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_642854.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_732386.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_793256.jpg

im hoping to get them all done and the prince by the end of next week ;)

check out the prince in my sig if you havent seen it, id love any input!

Archived