'Possessed and Tau' mini-diorama

kikkala

The fickle powers of chaos turn his claw into a bouquet of flowers. The Tau, overcome with emotion, hugs the Posessed marine and they all live happy ever after.

Am i right? Do i win?

Let's see here.... He's a son of Lorgar, Posessed, and he's got the Tau by the neck. The Tau, meanwhile, is a Tau (amazing! ^_^ ), not from Vior'la, and from what I can tell, unarmed.

Unless the Tau has a pulse pistol or something, I'm putting my money on the Posessed.

@Gaz1858

Aaand we have... a winner! I'd give you a cookie, but I don't have any :P.

@sword brethren

Going for the underdog I see ;).

@The Normish

More pics coming up :P.

@marine

Rightful choice indeed :D.

@Argon

Let's see, tau was unarmed, just to show the peaceful ways of the greater good. Lorgars way is more peaceful though :lol:.

@-Brother Sargeant Tiberius-

Typical imperial strategy, covering behind the big guns, not fighting in midst of glorious mêlée. :)

More angles as requested.

gallery_25055_1634_16270.jpg

gallery_25055_1634_95238.jpg

gallery_25055_1634_100603.jpg

hmmm...looks to me like the possessed will trip on the tau's legs and fall leaving his pincers impaled on the ground unable to close. this makes the tau blink and lay there astonished as a rail gun shot from out of scene kills the possessed....and the tau still pinned under him.

@Argon

Let's see, tau was unarmed, just to show the peaceful ways of the greater good. Lorgars way is more peaceful though :P

B)

See, some would dispute that. What they can't say, however, is that we don't give our victims a choice.

...What? "Convert to Chaos or die" sounds like a pretty okay choice to me. :P

@Gaz1858

Aaand we have... a winner! I'd give you a cookie, but I don't have any .

Thank you thank you.

And more importantly well done on the model, and also, i now have a notion for cookies...............

...What? "Convert to Chaos or die" sounds like a pretty okay choice to me. :)

Mmmmm.... What a beautiful sound. To quote, Belagosi: "Listen to them: the children of the night. What sweet music they make."

Fulgrim upon seeing his marines become Noise Marines in Fulgrim: My Emperor's Children, what sweet music they make."

Cheers for all the replies :D.

@The Nephilim

I could do a test Emperor's Children marine if you wish :).

@Peter

Check out page 29 from chaos codex, there's where I got idea for this diorama :P. I think that there have been references of Custodians in earlier HH-books.

@The Emperor's Champion

Oh wow, there's new word bearer book coming :drool: , I didn't have slightest idea.

@GhostLegion

That is possible too. Will the tau get out of the trouble or will he be stuck under possesseds corpse... forever ;) .

@Argon

I couldn't have said it better :P.

@The Normish

Your welcome. Same thing as 'snowballs chances in hell' :lol:?

@Gaz1858

Your welcome mate.

@Warpten

Remember to show this one to your tau playing friend, he'll love it for sure.

@Shadow Captain Corveus

Not always... forcing them to close combat will show them how fun it's to tear you opponents apart :turned: .

Looks just like the dude on the cover of "The First Heretic".

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs005.snc3/11231_203562462956_21664437956_3176995_7163829_n.jpg

Looks a lot more like a picture from the 4th Ed. Chaos Codex, if you ask me (pg. 29, the "Possessed" entry, funnily enough) which is a cutout from a larger piece, I believe.

Archived