Word Bearer Daemon Prince

The Prophet

I haven’t posted my Daemon Prince!

I’m able to switch the right shoulder pad, for the purpose of changing his mark. Only the mark of Khorne is not (yet) represented. It’s great to be able to vary the composition of the army, so magnets are really friends of mine. In fear of drastic changes with each new codex (or within my own chaotic head) I try to make the miniatures a bit flexible.

So here he is...

med_gallery_25850_1043_29822.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_5063.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_39340.jpg

Mark of Tzeentch:

med_gallery_25850_1043_2039.jpg

Mark of Slaanesh:

med_gallery_25850_1043_45323.jpg

Mark of Nurgle:

med_gallery_25850_1043_52785.jpg

Mark of Not Much At All:

med_gallery_25850_1043_3099.jpg

Thanks!

I love it, the colours are amazing...

I assume you put many, many hours into this?

Yeah the conversion took quite some time, especially since I accidentally broke it during the process. The painting was I think the quickest I ever made, since it was so funny that I couldn't stop painting.

I think it is beautiful, a gift of chaos, where did you get the Gauntlet from?

The gauntlet I think is from a fantasy orc boss, though I'm not sure, it was from an axe wielding arm in my bits box. It is enlarged with some brown stuff.

Love your Daemon Prince! I didn't know you could switch shoulderpads, but knowing you I probably should have guessed... :blink: Are they custom or do they all come with the original DP-model?

Plague Dave>>> I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you there... It has to be waaay more chaotic to switch allegiances between battles... ;) To just pick one and sticking with it seemes...un-chaotic to me... :)

Really great model! Cool conversion! I like the color scheme, his dark face with glowing eyes and mouth (really menacing)!

The chain is awesome! That book gives certainly an authentic look.

But the wings... Why angel's wings? They suit this model almost perfectly - much better than regular leather wings the grey highlight makes them fallen angel's wings..... scary :P

To all those interested, the hand holding the Sword (and most of the lower arm) is that of none other then Grimgor Ironhide, which is sold as "Black Orc Big Boss," if you're ever looking for the sprue.

Good to know! The bits box is probably the most chaotic part of my hobby.

Really great model! Cool conversion! I like the color scheme, his dark face with glowing eyes and mouth (really menacing)!

The chain is awesome! That book gives certainly an authentic look.

But the wings... Why angel's wings? They suit this model almost perfectly - much better than regular leather wings the grey highlight makes them fallen angel's wings..... scary ^_^

Yes that was my effort. I have a bag full of future raptors as well, angelic bastards all of them.

Love your Daemon Prince! I didn't know you could switch shoulderpads, but knowing you I probably should have guessed... ;) Are they custom or do they all come with the original DP-model?

The unmarked one comes with the box, the others is made out of brown/green stuff and different bits. It's only the khornate one left to do. But Khorne is so brutal isn't he? I like the other ones better.

Archived