Ussal

FireFist

turret peices

gallery_47148_4504_579568.jpg

Thing is i have no legs for the gunner. Ill see what i can do.

gallery_47148_4504_2399725.jpg

just a few more modifications and the cab will be complete.

gallery_47148_4504_2454232.jpg

here are the peices before i green stuff them and start to glue them.

I skimmed over the rules page and I've got a question. Is this going to have wheels or is it going to be a skimmer? If wheeled, what are you planning on using for the conversion.

Looks like an interesting start.

Maybe. I want to finish this and play test it. Though my fluff says that its a Promethean Fists only vehicle, I might be able to make an exception. What chapter is yours?

C&C are welcome. This is my first vehicle conversion. I've done plenty of unit conversions just not vehicles.

Nice rules, and the build looks good so far, although I can't help but feel that for such a small vehicle it is 'overmanned'. When compared to other space marine vehicles which all have spartan crews, in fluff terms I wouldn't expect 3 marines in such a small vehicle. Although that is a minor point :)

Oh, and are you planning on sanding the plasticard around the gun turret, at present the edges look a bit rough?

Cheers

Maybe. I want to finish this and play test it. Though my fluff says that its a Promethean Fists only vehicle, I might be able to make an exception. What chapter is yours?

C&C are welcome. This is my first vehicle conversion. I've done plenty of unit conversions just not vehicles.

My army is the Crimson Guardians, a DIY chapter.

finaly got the wheels on.

gallery_47148_4504_1340299.jpg

gallery_47148_4504_1357163.jpg

gallery_47148_4504_916396.jpg

gallery_47148_4504_1212169.jpg

Now I just need the magnets for the turret weapons.

So how does it look now. C&C welcome and appreciated. This looks kinda good(not too crappy) for a first time vehicle conversion.

Archived