LPC Tactical Squad

Tatsu

So here are my ten tactical marines assembled-ish. I hate trying to paint around weapons so they'll be attached after the chests are painted and I think I'll be priming the shoulder pads separate to make the inside white portions easier to paint.

gallery_51395_4520_373584.png

gallery_51395_4520_235458.png

Of course after taking the pictures, I realized they're not quite ready for priming. Need to add gravel and what not to finish the bases. I plan on painting them a blue white scheme based on the very first space marines I ever painted, just a few weeks ago.

gallery_51395_4520_19176.png

Well it's really a dark blue and white. I'll be going with that. One of the things I'm going to work on with this squad is the highlighting of the armor. It was pretty basic in my previous work and I think a little more gradiation will help sell the very dark blue color.

I haven't fleshed out any chapter details yet. Will use the C:SM but probably play around with different markings and the like. I'm using bits from the BT upgrade kit just to give the models more detail and interest but won't be using the BT rules.

Archived