Librarium WIP

Schertenleib

I have pledged my Wolf Lord (Erik Morkai), a Wolf Priest, and a unit of 5 Scouts.

Here is my first update. My Wolf Lord is still waiting for some bits, but the others are assembled and ready to be primed.

Wolf Priest

gallery_44726_4575_396186.jpg

Meltagun Scout

gallery_44726_4575_555275.jpg

Bolt Pistol Scouts

gallery_44726_4575_252730.jpg

Plasma Pistol Scouts

gallery_44726_4575_769291.jpg

Hope to get these primed tomorrow.

Looks like you're in need of some GSing the gaps in your melta scout. And I really don't like the hat on the plasma pistol scout. No self-respecting wolf is going to wear a foppish hat like that. In fact, I think there's a dress-wearing dark angel looking for his feather now.

I like your wolf priest and your other scouts though. Nice Crozius.

Haven't tried my had at GS yet. As to the hat on the scout there's a story behind it that I won't get into right now. I'm making up a couple of other scouts that are like the rest of the pack to take the place of the plasma guys in most games I play.

I see that chaos marauder bits are increasingly popular with the wolf scout conversions :P - thank's to Darkseer and his excellent blog :). I also note that one more person has solved the meltagun-armed scout issue by wielding melta single-handed. I did the same, because, as described in Darkseer's blog, the hands are too short and the whole bloody thing just does not come together :)

• 1 month later...

Here is the 2nd WIP post for the Librarium.

Scouts (still need to finish the faces, but other than that their done.)

gallery_44726_4575_349817.jpg

Wolf Priest (done)

gallery_44726_4575_1109065.jpg

Wolf Lord Erik Morkai

gallery_44726_4575_680343.jpg

Trying for the codex cover boy. Think I'm fairly close (minus the cloak, but I still haven't tried GS yet).

gallery_44726_4331_90235.jpg

C&C??

Just a quick question on the Mohawk headed scout, where did you get the head it's self? i have been trying to find one for months to no avail.

otherwise they look really good.

Chaos Marauder Horsemen

Just a quick question on the Mohawk headed scout, where did you get the head it's self? i have been trying to find one for months to no avail.

otherwise they look really good.

Chaos Marauder Horsemen

yea, did you order it by its self or just get the box? it's the only thing i really want from the CMH box.....

Archived