Ced's LPC: 5-man PAGK

Ced

There we are, right!

So I decided to paint up a five man squad of Grey Knights in Power Armor for my LPC vow, though I am right in the middle of painting abour 850 points of other stuff. Two Land Raiders (pic), two Rhinos, five GKT (pic), five IST ... but, the enemies of the Empire know no mercy, so we shall have none!

http://www.ced23ric.de/p500/pagk1_1_t.png

(click to enlarge)

Basically, I am attempting to render this squad slightly special with minor changes and bits. The justiciar will receive a special backpack module (you know the one, with the dashing eagle heads as exhausts), and each of the lads will get a small bit for decoration. There's a key, some scrolls, a litany which will be glued to the side of one SB, something else I forgot by now (:rolleyes:) and finally, the justiciar will have a servo skull sitting on his right shoulder. They will be mounted on Micro Art bases to boot!

That depends on the time I can allocate to this - I ponder changing two, so the squad looks different, but I am not sure yet. I do have ideas, but as there are a whole lot more of them, I might be lazy on these ones. I'll break my head over that tonight. :devil:

Archived