Sons of the Adeptus Mechanicus

asmodai650

I, Asmodai650 of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, The Sons of the Adeptus Mechanicus, to paint and present at least 2 Razorbacks, 2 Land Raiders, 1 Vindicator, and finish 2 Drop Pods on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT: Need to update vow. Due to play testing, I am dropping one Land raider to be replaced by a 5 man squad of TH/SS Terminators, and adding 1 more drop pod.

My WIP LPC Thread

Well, like the title said, I have completed my vow, and my army :) .

The finished versions of the land raider, vindicator, two drop pods, and two razorbacks are in the link above, but I've put them in my album to keep from over loading the thread. I just finished the terminator squad as well as 5 objective markers for the army. Here a few photos:

The terminators:

gallery_17525_4295_35103.jpg

gallery_17525_4295_29782.jpg

Objective markers:

gallery_17525_4295_7642.jpg

Drop Pod Tactical Squad:

gallery_17525_4295_54641.jpg

There are a lot more photos of the army in my albums if anyone wants to check them out!

Really nice work. I particularly like the black/white pattern on the Terminator shoulder and the yellow/black hazard style bolters and such on the guys in the bottom pic. Keep it up!

Archived