Reyners LPC Vow

Reyner

For this years Librarium Painting Challenge I decided to enter a Captain, his Command Squad and their Razorback. Here are the results so far:

Command Squad: Most need their white armour finishing, backpacks and couple little bits. I'd say maybe 75% complete?

gallery_26119_4430_1373058.jpg

Razorback: Also around 75% complete, need to wash the white and then paint the turret and other metal parts.

gallery_26119_4430_291803.jpg

Captain: The one with the least progress lol. He does have a greenstuff chapter badge and a cape which have taken up most of the time with him. Then I couldn't decide what to arm him with!!

gallery_26119_4430_714397.jpg

I should get these done sharpish since I now have my arse in gear. Apologies for the crappy images too, they were taken using my phone. I will get much better pictures in time for the deadline!

The painting on the models looks good. I especially like the blending on the weapons.

The only thing that detracts (to me anyway) is the color scheme. For some reason purple/white/green just don't look good to me together. I'm not sure why and the painting itself is good, just the color selection puts me off.

I like the painting skills though.

Thanks, the colours do look much better when the camera wants to work properly (and when I tone down the liche purple, it gets a bit reddy and nasty).

And green's what I get for doing the 4th Company xD

Completed Pics of Razorback, Command Squad and WiP Captain:

gallery_26119_4430_119878.jpg

gallery_26119_4430_206906.jpg

gallery_26119_4430_207257.jpg

Colours are a bit washed out but the pics aren't bad!

Captain: (pic isn't too great)

gallery_26119_4430_35255.jpg

Archived