New Space Wolf book on the horizon

spjaco

Battle of the Fang (June 2011) by Chris Wright - Space Marine Battles novel (SW vs. 1kS)

Its gonna be a while but at least it is something to look forward too!

AAAAWWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!

There already was a thread on this topic where the author actually participated. i suggest you look it up, it's really interesting. This book will also serve as a sequel to the Horus Heresy account of the burning of Prospero. Looks good. Keep your fingers crossed.

Black Library is putting it out. I got the news from the News/Rumors board on this very site and just decided to share the wealth with my wolf brothers.

Gonna try to find a link.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/tyggrr65/News%20n%20Stuff/SpaceWolf.jpg

Love that artwork, but I have a question:

Okay that is Leman Russ correct (if not it darn sure looks like him) but why is he a blonde? I had often seem him as a redhead before. :tu: :P

Okay that is Leman Russ correct (if not it darn sure looks like him) but why is he a blonde? I had often seem him as a redhead before. :lol: ;)

a better question in my mind is why does the most epic of space vikings not have an epic beard...always has bothered me...

It'll have a map? How so?

If so, GOODY GOODY :)

Space Marine Battles novels have maps inside. In colour. And book format is bigger than normal BL books.

It looks really nice.

the type is bigger, the page count around the same (400), and the price is usually $3-4 more...

if i wasnt a fanboy, i would be angry at paying more for less.

WLK

Cool, I will start rereading the older books again in preparation.

1/2 wat through the sith book of the Ragnar Blackmane Saga. I have "A Thousand Sons" and "Legendss of the Space Marines" in the que in anticipation of "Prospero Burns". I am finding inspiration from all of this liturature as well. From fellow Wolf Brothers and the Fan Fiction they have presented in recent months I have been inspired. I will say nothing more at this time because I am only at the "outline" stages but I am ruminating a bit of my own fan fiction to add to the fang. I am no writer nor master of prose, but it is something I am finding more enjoyment as I age and my locks show their grey graces. I will send word of my progress at the appropriate time as wish not to detract from this thread. Ale to ALL, For RUSS and the ALLFATHER!!!! For the WOLFTIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived