Dornian Heresy Art

Badaboom

Hi folks!

it´s been a while since the great pdf publication of the Dornian Heresy vol.I, and I´ve seen lots of avatars and banners made out of modified images taken from somewhere in the internet. Though the original HR fils are not uploaded to a gallery or somewhere, here at least you can download reduced versions of the originals, good enough for internet use:

http://cghub.com/images/view/70104/

Be good and use them properly, or I´ll send psycho PMS Sisters of Battle to rip your limbs off!

You´re welcome people, most of the works were done for the forum anyway, so all of you are free to use them (only the Dornian Heresy ones, ask me about the others first or you´ll force me to find imaginative uses for a Thunder Hammer).

Can't believe you call the Ravenguard a quicky!

But it is, indeed, as most of the works I did for the Dornian Heresy pdf. On the Dorn picture I spent more time, because it was a character I really wanted to protray properly, but all the others were done after my current full-time job. Hope to find more time for future collaborations, to produce more and better works.

• 2 weeks later...

oh

my

god...

despite the really sketchy/concept art style the Blood angel is perfekt on so many levels.

For me personally, this is the closest a piece of fan art has come to capturing the essenc of the space marines, ever

the thickness and texture of the ceramite plating, the character, his features, the proportions and the geometry, its just beatifull (oh yeah, i REALLY like this^^)

thank you

Archived