The Outcast Dead

Artein

Well, I see Scout-looking things in an ugly industrial area, that suggests Raven Guard and the story of Corax on Deliverance.

Maybe a World Eaters gladiatorial thing like Lucion suggested.

Looking at the hairstyles, colours, positions of straps and the weapons; I think they might be World Eaters. Perhaps when they were still gladiatorial fighters rather than space marines.

World Eaters wouldn't surprise me, since I know A-D-B has mentioned a couple of times that he wanted to write a World Eaters Horus Heresy book.

Looking at the hairstyles, colours, positions of straps and the weapons; I think they might be World Eaters. Perhaps when they were still gladiatorial fighters rather than space marines.

World Eaters wouldn't surprise me, since I know A-D-B has mentioned a couple of times that he wanted to write a World Eaters Horus Heresy book.

Graham McNeill is writing this book.

The HH series is slipping badly into a bit of a gimick. The first three books in the series were fantastic, but allowing second rate authors to chip in and write detailed books on specific legions was terrible. The last three books from McNeill, Abnett and A-D-B are the only things that have kept the series afloat. I seriously hope this follows this trend.

Oh, right, it even says so in the thread title :) .

Odds are it isn't a World Eaters book then. Raven Guard would be interesting...

Some stuff on the Unification Wars would be neat, particularly filling in details on the nature of the Thunder-armored Warriors (how they came about, how they failed, how they led to the creation of the Astartes.)

Maybe the psyker in the picture represents the Emperor's regulating psychic individuals.

Yes he is and A D-B said this about him recently.

Graham's done the Emperor's Children, the Mechanicum, the Thousand Sons, and is pretty much guaranteed to be doing the Ultramarines and the Iron Warriors.

Maybe this is a Ultra book? The blue and white is not for the World Eaters alone. Also maybe the guy in thunder Armour is someone we know already like the Half-Heard.

I see THUNDER ARMOUR!!! behind the Navigator looking fellow. ;)

Perhaps a novel taking place during the Unification Wars methinks? :wallbash:

I believe that things outside of 'the Heresy' wont be touched until they've finished with it.

I heard this about a 'The Scouring' book and would imagine this to be true of a prequel....

A good idea though :)

Graham McNeil's Blog:

Thanks to everyone who came along and made time in their day to come and talk to me. It was great to natter to everyone, about everything from the future of the Ultramarines series (the next three books are already planned out in my head), and the potential for more tales of Sigmar (I have ideas for them, and even three titles…). I talked to a few folk about my next Heresy project – think of it as Firefox meets The Hunt for Red October. On Terra. With Astropaths. And some Astartes whose loyalty is never quite clear…

As Marshall Wilhelm said - Unification Wars is unlikely to be covered in the HH series.

Graham McNeil's Blog:

Thanks to everyone who came along and made time in their day to come and talk to me. It was great to natter to everyone, about everything from the future of the Ultramarines series (the next three books are already planned out in my head), and the potential for more tales of Sigmar (I have ideas for them, and even three titles…). I talked to a few folk about my next Heresy project – think of it as Firefox meets The Hunt for Red October. On Terra. With Astropaths. And some Astartes whose loyalty is never quite clear…

As Marshall Wilhelm said - Unification Wars is unlikely to be covered in the HH series.

I just pictured Clint Eastwood riding Sean Connery in PA with a jumppack out of Russia. Not sure how to thank you.

Damn I was hoping he would go into the next Ultra novels. I have no idea where he is going with them.

I don't have sound here, so what is he saying about the novel?

He basically said the main character is an astropath and it takes place almost entirely on Terra. The information this astropath withholds will change the heresy. Said astropath is also accompanied by a small host of Astartes and were not quite sure where their allegiances lie.

Captain Lacerus

Archived