LOB's LPC WIP

LardO'Blood

Okay. So, I am painting two Dark Angels tactical squads for the LPC. I will be finishing one tactical squad and painting another. Sorry for the bad pictures, I didn't feel like finding good lights...It should be a while before my next update, I need to grab some black spray paint for the new squad and some detail brushes.

The "new" tactical squad. I just threw a bit of paint on before I submitted the vow, so I think this is acceptable.

gallery_50842_5350_33422.jpg

The tactical squad I need to finish. A plasma gun marine is missing from this shot, he is at a friends house currently...

gallery_50842_5350_8136.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, I finished the unfinished tactical squad.

Still have to buy spray paint for the other...I think one picture is with the flash and one is without or something. I will try and re do the freehanding on the banner if I finish the other squad in time.

gallery_50842_5350_74859.jpg

gallery_50842_5350_58780.jpg

Old school red & green DA, I like it.

I have to say the bases look unfinished though, are you planning on giving them some colour too? Even a simple wash with a black or dark brown ink or GW wash followed by some drybrushing for your base theme (city and desert are pretty easy) would help finish them off I think.

Archived