Kamikaze14's LPC WIP Thread

Kamikaze14

To Do:

Re-paint Khârn (Got him prepainted on ebay, didn't like how he looked.)

Buy Land Raider

Paint/Assemble Land Raider (Not sure in which order)

Buy Berzerkers

Paint Berzerkers

Assemble Berzerkers

Done:

Khârn has been taken apart for easier painting and re-primed black. A coat of blood red has been added to most of his power armor.

Pictures will be added when I get home.

Khârn has been painted. I'm going to use my friend's glue to glue him back together. Hopefully it won't be as easy to pull apart this time. The bad news is that that's going to take a while. On Saturday, I will meet him at the FLGS and hopefully buy my berzerkers and raider.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1659/kharnwip.th.png

Not pictured: His plasma gun. It's painted too but I forgot to lay it on the table.

• 2 weeks later...
Update: My Land Raider is about half done with the first coat of red. I ran into a little snag with my berzerkers, though. My can of primer ran out. I'm thinking of getting The Army Painter's Pure Red primer to replace it. Would anyone recommend it or should I stick with black primer?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.

Alright, time for another update. I had issues with brushstrokes showing up on the landraider, but switching to a fresh pot of Blood Red fixed that issue. I'm down to painting the spiky parts gold. I'll have pics this afternoon.

Archived