Eternal Stalkers

Tolek

I am abandoning this creation. The thoughts, theory's and idea's I had for this created chapter lacked options for positive creation and unded up creating way to many questions that I found myself continuiously creating more to answer those questions so in the end, My Chapter has been annihilated by the Black Templars for turning renegade.

They reportedly lost four companies and suffered a total of one companies worth of injuries. Much of the fleet was destroyed in the attack leaving the Eternal Stalkers in a dire situation,

Generally the numbers of injured casualties are far greater than casualties related to death in most conflicts. On that same note, plane crashes (actual crashes) have an absolutely brutal possibility of killing everyone on board. I think space ships passing through an atmosphere then slamming into a planet may have somewhat the same effect. Might go into a little greater detail of how they survived the crash and such. And, if I'm not mistaken, generally a newly founded chapter doesn't have that many members. Just someone of reasonable rank from another chapter and a large handful of marines. Which now that I think about it would make it more likely to be attacked by a Dark Elder party. They're space pirates generally, pirates don't run up against full armadas.

The creatures of this planet glow with this orange hue due to dietary habits of the planets life eating and sustaining life from the algae. The people of Roth II hunt the creatures and display this orange hue as well, a mystery that can only be explained by the dietary habits. ... ... Imperial fleet captains have reported the chapter space marines are displaying an orange hue. The imperium seeing this as a possible mutation in the gene seed investigated determining the strange algae on the planet has somehow affected the skin pigmentation from consuming the planets vegetation and wildlife. The chapter believes they are the Emperor’s Chosen by this strange occurrence.

I enjoyed this idea, but seeing that it goes into more importance to your overall feel of your chapter than simply their skin color, I feel it needs a little fleshing out. Eating large amounts of beta-carotene will eventually result in an orange hue of the skin, similar to the flamingos, who eat shrimp, that eat plants that contain it. That same thing can happen in humans. But to have it emit light, it needs to have a chemical reaction with the release of energy in the form of light. Normally creatures, going with ones found on Earth, either have an organ that emits bioluminescence or carry symbiotic organisms.

Perhaps the tribes already have a symbiotic relationship with glowing orange algae in their skin, and when they recruit them, the Melanchrome can't seem to suppress that organism, or the Melanchrome is broken and allows the orange glowing skin to be easily dominating? Also I wonder what effect the Preomnor would have on it, if that works in your marines.

The tribes in this region utilize close combat fighting as it is a rarity that ranged technology is used due to it beyond their knowledge. What range weapons exist the tribesmen must earn the right to use them. The tribes have a keen ability to maneuver at night with increasing speed and agility. It sometimes appears as if they are trying to be stealthy. The tribes engage in combat for honor rather than over territorial squabbles. The chapter chooses its recruits from these tribes, and the tribes hold it a great honor to be chosen by the Eternal Stalkers.

I would say it might be better to go the 'they disdain ranged weaponry because it's not honorable' approach. You say both it is beyond the knowledge but they must earn it, but really, a rock is a ranged weapon when thrown properly. A spear is just as easy to make as anything else primitive, and it functions both in a close combat fight as well as capable of being thrown. Atlatls are a device that throw small spears better than an arm. Only reason a spear works better thrown than a stick is the sharp, weighted head and added craftsmanship balancing it somewhat.

Initiates are put to the test by entering a rival tribe’s perimeter to reach their champion. If they cross sentries they will silently eliminate them not to alert the rival tribe as they seek the honor of besting the champion in one on one combat. When the champion is reached the rival tribe is alerted and the remaining friendly tribes’ men engage the defending tribe. The battle between initiate and champion begins. The tribes continue to fight until the initiate or champion is defeated. If the initiate is successful he must fight his way out of the rival tribes’ camp with the trophy of his victory, the weapon of the fallen tribe champion.

While nothing wrong, I definitely would be pretty peeved that somebody attacked me, and I definitely wouldn't stop when some upstart is finished with my questionable champion, probably stab him in the stomach as he ran past.

It is an honor for a legion to be the first ones in a major battle. It is customary for the legion commanders to gather and have a dual amongst them for the right to lead their legion into the battle first. This dual is only called upon by the chapter master once a major conflict has been identified and the Eternal Stalkers respond. During the third Armageddon war the 2nd Legion commander, Ruinus, won the right to lead his legion to be first to shed blood for the Eternal Stalkers. Those that remain of the 2nd Legion bare a legion seal to honor those fallen and to represent they drew first blood in the conflict.

Might make sure you're doing a supporting role during Armageddon. GW has it pretty locked down on main conflict as far as chapters go.

Being close combat experts, the Eternal Stalkers are extremely hard to kill, having toughness compared only to the mightiest of creatures. Eternal Stalkers convey a ferociousness, and fury on any battlefield wishing for a warrior’s death, and only the mightiest of the enemies’ warriors can kill them.

Try to make them interesting but not overly super human, they're already space marines B)

The Eternal Stalkers organize into Legions instead of companies. This allows them to recruit and have a Legionnaire train initiates in the ways of the Eternal Stalkers fighting style. A Legionnaire being a veteran of the chapter and an initiate being a newly inducted space marine. The Eternal stalkers do not believe in scouts as the different compositions of armor makes it difficult for them to adapt to daylight fighting. A squad is broken down to a Legionnaire and several initiates for combat with transport if available and mission dictates it.

How does organizing into Legions instead of Companies effect their recruiting? Do you mean they run larger 'Companies' that they call legions? Is each Legion responsible for it's own recruitment? Does the Legionnaire/Initiate relationship represent something like the Black Templars form of taking the initiate's into the worst of the fighting before they're even full Marines?

The Eternal Stalkers marines due to the skin pigment color change they believe they are the chosen of the emperor. This causes them to be hot tempered when someone questions their belief. In past events it has caused them some dishonor as one incident recalled a Legion commander was questioned by another adeptus astartes of another chapter and issued a challenge of rights. The legion commander in his anger killed the fellow space marine and thus bringing dishonor upon him and the Eternal Stalkers. The chapter master at that time sent the commander on a death oath penance, the commander has not been seen since. The remaining Legion was issued a penance badge to remind the Legionnaires of the error.

Almost everyone gets defensive and hot-tempered when someone questions their beliefs, or anything about them for that matter. I like that you gave an example. Commander went off to find his death, and his Legion was given a nice shiny badge to say, don't be retarded like the last guy.

Overall I like the ideas presented here. I saw on your last post of your other thread, points-cost. To me, this army would easily run along-side a BT army with count-as settings. Penchent for close combat and lack of ranged tendencies.

First major issue you're gonna have to dea with is your use of the T'au.

T'au were never in Segmentum Obscurus and lack the ability to use the Warp to travel .... so they have no way to get there anytime soon.

GW has established the first major offensive against the T'au as happening AFTER the 26th founding, so being created during that founding to battle the T'au doesn't work either.

Its best to just drop the T'au and stick with Dark Eldar.

EDIT:

Also, its Dreadnoughts not Dreadnaughts.

Perhaps the tribes already have a symbiotic relationship with glowing orange algae in their skin, and when they recruit them, the Melanchrome can't seem to suppress that organism, or the Melanchrome is broken and allows the orange glowing skin to be easily dominating?

the orange hue idea is quite interesting, but i would go with a mutation in the geneseed which then reacts with the organism. a slight malfunction like this would be perfectly accepted by most standards.

you could even have that the skin of the human population is pigmented orange due to the diet, and once marines are chosen, the implanted organs react and make them glow....

Thats not a bad idea, I will look at re-organizing some of the ideas and try making it more appealing i suppose. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for the feedback. Its always tough putting your first work out lol.

you could even have that the skin of the human population is pigmented orange due to the diet, and once marines are chosen, the implanted organs react and make them glow....

And what does it add to the chapter in terms of character or personality? I know a lot of other chapters do it but I'd concentrate first on what makes them unique or interesting to read about, rather than what colour their skin is.

Then let me ask this for example what makes other space marine chapters different ffrom all other space marine chapters? all space marines are genetically enhanced and have a superior fighting ability. all space marines are fearless, remorseless, merciless, and love to fight. all space marines use the same weapons whether close combat or ranged have the same style of fighting and are in fact fictional characters designed by a company. If being a werewolf, vampire, blacksmiths, and asian make a chapter unique, then how does glowing skin not make a unique chapter?

Character and personality of space marines are the same, "i am the badest mother-f'er in the universe, and i am going to kill anything that says otherwise"

I have read other DIY chapters, and it seems i came up with a unique idea and i am getting hammered for it. I never said they ran around glowing like a neon green beer light at a local bar. I simply stated that they had a orange hue due to the unique algae on the planet that provides most the lumination due to lack of sunlight. Yes i need to change some of my work to reflect certain information that i was not aware of. I read the guides and the guides contradict each other, so i came up with an idea to put out to get help refining the information for my chapter, the overall theme is their unique skin pigmentation being of an orangish color and planet has adapted them to fight mostly at night and to overcome the sunlight they created a visor devise that allows them to fight in sunlight unhindered. outside of the Salamanders having black skin, i would say i do not know of any other chapter that has a skin color mutation or anything of that nature, which would then lead me to beleive that my chapter is unique. all space marines fight the same way, organize the same way, and have the same weapons available to them. the only difference is the country that is kinda represented with each chapter.

Salamanders- Africa

White Scars- Asia

Ultramarines- roman

space wolves- viking

blood angels- transalvania/ vampiric

dark angels- greek

iron hands- mechanics

imperial fists- german

thats how i been kinda lookin at how they organize themselves and personality of those chapters characters. just my opinion.

Eternal Stalkers

Color scheme, let me know what you think of it. I am currently re-working some of the information to, hopefully, get better feed back for the chapter.

sm.php?b62c=@haLvy_i3NxS.iaj2F_@@_...@@@@@..@@@@_@_@_@__@_@@@@@_@@@@_@.@@@...@@@@@__.iakk7&

All space marines are genetically enhanced and have a superior fighting ability. all space marines are fearless, remorseless, merciless, and love to fight. all space marines use the same weapons whether close combat or ranged have the same style of fighting and are in fact fictional characters designed by a company.

Ahem, but no. The fighting style of Salamanders is disaproportionaly different from fighting style of White Scars. The Black Templars fight different than Ultramarines. Space Wolves fight in different way than the RavenGuard.

If you don't see that then you are either blind, ignorant or plainly dense.

If being a werewolf, vampire, blacksmiths, and asian make a chapter unique, then how does glowing skin not make a unique chapter?

Because werewolf, vampire, blacksmiths, and asian are *character* dissimilarities, the glowing skin is difference in *appearance* - a minor and shallow difference.

Character and personality of space marines are the same, "i am the badest mother-f'er in the universe, and i am going to kill anything that says otherwise"

Once again no. Each Chapter follows different dogmas, traditions and doctrines. Each of them fight for different reason, in different manner and with different attitude.

Then let me ask this for example what makes other space marine chapters different from all other space marine chapters?

It's is the theme of the Chapter. The Teutonic "burn-the-infidel" Knights in Space differ from Viking Werewolves in Space and ad nauseum.

I have read other DIY chapters, and it seems i came up with a unique idea and i am getting hammered for it.

None said unique idea = good idea, right? ^_^

Outside of the Salamanders having black skin, i would say i do not know of any other chapter that has a skin color mutation or anything of that nature, which would then lead me to beleive that my chapter is unique.

#A Unique =/= Characterful.

#B Death Spectres are albinos, RavenGuard and Co. are white-skin/black hair, not to mention 10+ DIY Chapters on this Forum.... B)

All space marines fight the same way, organize the same way, and have the same weapons available to them. the only difference is the country that is kinda represented with each chapter.

Ehm, I have bad feeling that you are actually plainly ignorant of majority of the SM's fluff. Read the Librarium articles here.

Salamanders- certainly not africa

White Scars- East-Tribe Horsemen (anything from Parths, Huns, Avars, Hungars and Mongols)

Ultramarines- Roman Legions

space wolves- Viking Werewolves

blood angels- Renaissance Vampires, Angels of Salvation

dark angels- Monasteric Order, Angels of Wrath

Corrected for ya.

I was just about to respond to your assumption of homogenization within the Astartes and found NightwaranII had beaten me to it, and beaten you along with, it seems.

What you're attributing to character, their genetically enhanced abilities, are not. It's the cultural differences and personality of the different chapters that make them unique and interesting. The Black Templars are crusading knights, intolerant of mutation even to the degree of the non-use of Librarians. Salamanders are philanthropic warriors of humanity, striving to save as many human lives as possible through the use of their abilities. The Iron Hands are psychotic, unstable, machine worshiping nut-cases who are totally intolerant of humanity and any perceived weakness.

Each of those chapters fights in significantly different ways and their organization details are the tiniest and least interesting part of what makes them unique and fun to read about.

To quote Octavulg (which is in my sig too)

We know they kick ass. They're Space Marines. So tell us about their bubblegum.

~Octavulg

The key is not telling us how your marines are like everyone else, but how (and why) they're different. That makes for an interesting read.

As far as rules goes, its pretty simple. You MUST work within the established timeline and official fluff. Other then that, its more about making the Chapter make sense.

The key is not telling us how your marines are like everyone else, but how (and why) they're different. That makes for an interesting read.

Made me think of this statement by Octavulg :D

We know they kick ass. They're Space Marines. So tell us about their bubblegum.

Ludovic

You all are pretty hard on views interpreted by people.

There is an accepted way to do things when you work in a shared-universe.

Ultimately you can choose to do anything you want to, but you'll generally find positive feedback - or any for that matter - pretty thin on the ground.

Okay, thanks guyz just wanted to double check some opinions and feelings on the forums. You all are pretty hard on views interpreted by people.

You'll find alot here to be opinion, then again you'll find alot that isn't opinion or up for interpretation. Canon data is just that.

I'm completely inline with you having the freedom to make the chapter as you see fit ... as long as you stay within the lines set forth by GW. Even I, yes sounds odd, am forced to play within those established lines.

As for the opinions and advice, you can take them for what they are and use them as you see fit.

As far as rules goes, its pretty simple. You MUST work within the established timeline and official fluff. Other then that, its more about making the Chapter make sense.

All irony in your saying this aside, that's not actually true. In case everyone here has gone blind and can't look at the header banner at the top of the forum, we're currently promoting a reinterpretation of the events of the Heresy as written, illustrated, and perhaps even modeled by various members of the forum but initiated by Aurelius Rex.

Nobody on this forum should have a problem with things being worked into an article or a writeup that aren't inherently bolted right onto the standard interpretation of the fluff - and here's the important part - so long as it's well-justified, explained, and supported by the writing of the author. The problem with things like Female Marines, Loyalist Traitors, Lost In the Warp, and other controversial or scorned concepts is that they're either lazy shortcuts to being different for its own sake or something so difficult to weave into the consensus view of the shared universe that we'd all roll our eyes even if it were to be released as official fluff by Games Workshop. Not being a part of the consensus doesn't make someone inherently wrong, but it does mean that they're a lot less likely to gain the benefit of using the forum because most here seem to be striving to make their works mesh rather than clash.

To take it a step farther, we really shouldn't even be giving people that hard of a time if they just want to do their own thing in any case. It's a free forum and, so long as no rules are being broken, it doesn't do any harm to let someone create a Chapter that's made up of fallen Custodes who have been living onboard a stolen Grand Cruiser and chosen to head a new, better kind of Space Marine. That doesn't mean that people won't try to convince the writer that working in-universe is a good idea, or that the idea isn't believable, but there comes a point to just stop and leave the thread if they're so determined to continue with their idea.

...and now with that said, on to the actual attempt here.

I never said they ran around glowing like a neon green beer light at a local bar. I simply stated that they had a orange hue due to the unique algae on the planet that provides most the lumination due to lack of sunlight. Yes i need to change some of my work to reflect certain information that i was not aware of. I read the guides and the guides contradict each other, so i came up with an idea to put out to get help refining the information for my chapter, the overall theme is their unique skin pigmentation being of an orangish color and planet has adapted them to fight mostly at night and to overcome the sunlight they created a visor devise that allows them to fight in sunlight unhindered.

Let's all just stop and look at what he's said, shall we?

Perhaps if you put the emphasis more on the night fighting and how that interacts with their training, their deployments, their beliefs, and the recruits that they take in, you'd have more of an idea of what people are urging you to do. Things like having orange skin really aren't important to what makes them appealing, it's a footnote on a page that ought to give us great, big, glowing arcs of character and flavor. If I read an article, I want to leave it having an idea of who the Chapter is and why they do the things they do. So far, telling us that the continual night influences their doctrines is a good thing, but you can take it so much farther than that. How does living on a world with no sunlight affect the human mind, what does it do to the people from which they draw their recruits, how do the beliefs of their populace affect the Chapter and its outlook on the Imperium, how do the aspirants they take in view the Emperor and do they even know about Him?

Can you see what I and the others here are trying to show you?

all space marines fight the same way, organize the same way, and have the same weapons available to them. the only difference is the country that is kinda represented with each chapter.

Oh no, they really don't.

Just to name some examples:

Relictors - Astartes Praeses (chosen to defend the Imperium at the border of the Eye of Terror) founded as the Fire Claws, nominally loyal and serving with distinction for millenia before dabbling with what the Xanthism when a Librarian and an Inquisitor named DeMarche dueled a Chaos Champion and win by taking up his opponent's daemon sword and killing him, the Chapter begins hunting for Chaos artefacts and using them in their fight against the Ruinous Powers alongside DeMarche, changing their name and heraldry to the grey-armored Relictors, they continue in their slow slide until forced to give up their ways and go on a penance crusade that sees the entire Chapter at Armageddon, though continued hostilities with the Inquisition see the Chapter nearly annihilated by the Grey Knights after being declared Excomunnicate Traitorus.

Iron Hands - Neurotically hungry for perfection and willing to go to extremes in bionics to chase it, unforgiving of fault in themselves or others, closely associated with the Adeptus Mechanicus and often cooperative with them, organized into completely independent Clan Companies with no training body (10th Company in Codex chapters) and competition between each group, will not deploy Terminators in full squads but rather spread them out amongst the Clan-Companies as sergeants and officers, known to be completely implacable and to have purged planetary populations just for being there when an uprising or daemon infestation occured.

Marines Malevolent - Dismissive of the value of human life, arrogant and sure of their own superiority, willing to allow the deaths of innocents on a large scale in order to accomplish their missions, known to have bombarded an Imperial refugee camp with Whirlwinds in order to destroy a retreating Ork force with no regard for the civilians and Administorum personnel within, faced down the Salamanders over the incident and showed no remorse for what they had done.

Blood Angels - Proud, haughty, and typically angelically beautiful in aspect, greatly skilled in war and tactics but prone to sudden bursts of rage and battlelust due to the Red Thirst, capable of fighting under Codex doctrines but typically favor swift strikes by air and with vehicles, often deploy with jump packs and their jealously guarded Baal-engined vehicles, maintain a formation comprised entirely of those too far gone into the mind-altering psychic disease of the Black Thirst to be of use elsewhere and Chaplains who mold the warrior's hallucinations to help guide them into battle, known to field both Librarians and Death Company that have been interred in Dreadnoughts.

Salamanders - More capable of relating to the common people than most, maintain good connections with the communities on Nocturne and usually live amongst them when not on campaign, practice smithing and forgecraft as a mark of respect for the machine spirits of their wargear and the traditions of their homeworld, tend to a more measured, grinding pace of warmaking, eschewing both land speeders and jump packs because of the high gravity of their native environment makes their use difficult, known to berate those they feel abuse the Imperial citizens and stand for better treatment, possess dark skin and glowing eyes due to mutation of the geneseed caused by Nocturne.

Note how none of those are to do with appearance or barely touch on it, but all of them have elements of history, of character, and of drives and motivations.

well, the colour scheme is very nice. It goes well with the dark/orange theme you are running with. I have to agree with most of the posts above however....try to flesh out the background of the chapter from a cultural level. I am also having trouble doing this, so keep up the effort. take what people say to heart, as many of the statements about marines being different (in both warfare and beliefs etc) are what makes us write these IAs. To show our chapters character.

when i read the artice i get a very stron feeling of a "pitch black" type planet. maybe try to write abut how the populace live, and how they are recruited?

All irony in your saying this aside, that's not actually true. In case everyone here has gone blind and can't look at the header banner at the top of the forum, we're currently promoting a reinterpretation of the events of the Heresy as written, illustrated, and perhaps even modeled by various members of the forum but initiated by Aurelius Rex.

Whatever, one way or another you MUST abide by what is canon in one universe or another, unless you're planning on making up your own universe and that's alot of work.

And don't worry, some people will try to put you down at every chance ... just ignore them. Their opinions are only as good as you make them.

Whatever, one way or another you MUST abide by what is canon in one universe or another, unless you're planning on making up your own universe and that's alot of work.

And don't worry, some people will try to put you down at every chance ... just ignore them. Their opinions are only as good as you make them.

Yes and no.

Unless expressely stated we assume something is meant to fit in with the universe as we know it, if it isn't - in the case of an alternate timeline, or certain event - then we need to be told.

Actually, according to our very own Brother Tyler, there's very little in the way of must when it comes to this forum and the practice of creating DIY writeups about our creations. We have no set format, we have no requirements for length, style, content, or influences, and we certainly don't have ownership of names, themes, colorschemes, or anything else that could potentially be argued over. The general thrust seems to be that people are free to seek input about anything they write that has to do with their power-armored force, whether an intricate Index Astartes article or a simple summary of things they consider important that might help define the character of said force.

As such, commonly cited luminaries like the Castigators, the Blades of Duty, the Scions of Dorn, and the Iron Gods are just as welcome as those that might cause more controversy or require more justification, like the Fighting Tigers of Veda, the Black Widows, your own White Hands, and others that call on themes or elements that some might find objectionable. Female Marines, Loyalist Traitors, Mixed Geneseed outside of the Twenty First Founding, overtheming using real-world elements, overtheming using fictional elements (both from within and without the 40k universe), Warpstorms - these are all typically held as major sins in the communal dissection that we participate in, but it's the right of the author to stand by their creations if they chose.

Nothing says that people can't just discard what they don't like about a setting and go on with their creations, it just means that they might not get as much constructive criticism as they might like.

Some people will also pretend that they're speaking in generalities when they're not, but I think we all know that as well.

Can we stop derailing this thread and focus more on the Eternal Stalkers now?

All irony in your saying this aside, that's not actually true.

While I agree with the points you made, don't throw jet fuel onto the fire. No one will benefit.

Bitchy comments like this won't help anything Ecritter, please don't use another persons thread as an extension of your own bad feeling towards Apothete.

Better to ignore each other than tangle every time you disagree in a thread, It's counter-productive for everyone else on the forum and promotes tension that no one really wants nor deserves to have to deal with in a relaxed, community environment established for our much-loved hobby.

Is there something in the water lately? You guys seem all a little to edgy...must be the weather.

I will explain the situation the best the my knowledge and experience allows me to:

There is a shared universe that we all have an invested interest in. Whether you wish to participate in this shared universe or not is your decision, however you will generally find more people to aid you with projects that are within the shared universe. Neither side has right on their side, it is merely a personal choice.

If you do not wish to play in the shared universe, very well that is great. However, by posting it on a public forum you are opening yourself up to criticism from people who presume that you are playing in the shared universe.

[beware, the following is meant to be a little light-heartened commentry on Liber - mostly using my own development as the rule]Most Liberites go through several stages in their development. Firstly, you have the young rebels who want to push the boundaries. These soon find their minds are jumping all over the place and the struggle to complete a chapter (we've all been there). Some will be able to succeed in this "Rebel" stage, such as the Black Widows, but many will find that they start changing. They wish to develop a chapter that fits perfectly into the shared universe. There is a thrill through playing in the rules and achieving highly - it is like reading the book over watching the film. More often than not though, this is accompanied by a Puritan stage where everything is meant to be by the book. Some people might be over-zealous (much like I was when I was in this stage) or might be a little too forceful in their ideas. Fortunately, most people manage to create an IA at this stage as they are quite focussed. Fortunately for new users, Puritans soon mellow out and remember the old days when they used to come up with crazy ideas and now accept a more peaceful world. [/end].

On a sidenote, not every unique idea is a good idea. Glowing-orange marines just sounds like they drink too much carrot juice :angry:

[beware, the following is meant to be a little light-heartened commentry on Liber - mostly using my own development as the rule]Most Liberites go through several stages in their development. Firstly, you have the young rebels who want to push the boundaries. These soon find their minds are jumping all over the place and the struggle to complete a chapter (we've all been there). Some will be able to succeed in this "Rebel" stage, such as the Black Widows, but many will find that they start changing. They wish to develop a chapter that fits perfectly into the shared universe. There is a thrill through playing in the rules and achieving highly - it is like reading the book over watching the film. More often than not though, this is accompanied by a Puritan stage where everything is meant to be by the book. Some people might be over-zealous (much like I was when I was in this stage) or might be a little too forceful in their ideas. Fortunately, most people manage to create an IA at this stage as they are quite focussed. Fortunately for new users, Puritans soon mellow out and remember the old days when they used to come up with crazy ideas and now accept a more peaceful world. [/end].

Some of us are strapped into that endless cycle of failure though :P

On a sidenote, not every unique idea is a good idea.

Someone said in a thread, this one?, those exact words... Creepy.

Is there something in the water lately? You guys seem all a little to edgy...must be the weather.

I'd blame Ace or CJJ or... someone, but most of the regular people I blame for things haven't been around lately.

Except CJJ of course. As the resident 'Derailer', he can be aptly blamed for all things not related to the topic at hand.

That's a bad CJJ! Where's my bolter?

Archived