Night Hunters thread

NightHunters

I like the idea, you might even play them as a Catachan elite force - however, the assault cannon bothers me. Normally, only terminators are able to actually weild it, vehicles aside, and now a scout's running around with one?

Otherwise, I love the concept and the paintjob is great aswell!

Evening Bretheren!

Yup, power panted Catachans all round, just tougher, and more sneaky, with A/Cs and they are behind you.. :D

No but seriously, Marines have a reputation for being quite big lads so figured the simplest way to reflect the lower Scout armour save would be using bare arms and heads.

Validar: Come on, Terminators use them one handed, he's using both arms to control "The Beast". ( I Blame Predators and Bordeaux....)

Crimson Cartel: Before joining the Elite Tactical/Force Recon squads of the Night Hunters aspirants must first pass the fearsome "Iron Skull" ritual, involving much consumation of high octane mead from ceramite Steins before smashing same on their heads. Head shots really become nothing more than an annoyance after that. Or maybe I just needed a contrast colour.... :P

But on to the other Elites,

First of the new and I hope improved Terminators:

gallery_42238_5618_154316.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_38483.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_96336.jpg

As ever, C&C more than welcome.

FTE

Good evening Bretheren!

Lod Ragnarok: Many thanks for the comp, as mentioned elsewhere, really wanted to get a sense of motion across with these guys and yes, the paint scheme is quite "marmite"

Terminatorinhell: Yup, sure is, rolled around the handle of a GW file until the right shape, glued down, carved into shape.

And now for the rest of the Squad, Still working on on my Leutenant (Counts as Wolf Guard Battle Leader) but hope to post him shortly.

Apoloies for the quality of the photos, tis late.

gallery_42238_5618_10528.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_50615.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_145900.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_85616.jpg

As ever, C&C most welcome.

FTE

Love the terminators. Individual shots would be great!

When you position the termie arms, you pin them and fill the gaps with GS? Some of the poses are very dynamic, and I find it kinda hard to get that out of the terminator-boxes.

- Natanael

Evening Bretheren

Thanks for the responses:

Natanael: No pinning, green stuff only and weapon swaps between arms.

PorridgMeister: Too kind!

Tyrannosaurus: Yeah, ultra sneakey paint job on Termies may be a little hopefull! But thanks man, glad you like.

Typical Cricket: I will do my very best!

Individual shots incoming:

gallery_42238_5618_167109.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_76610.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_164425.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_92731.jpg C&C always welcome!

FTE

Archived