You Know You're a Space Wolf When:

The Son of Russ

Just went over to black templars forum, they had one of these, and i thought we should have one.

Also to show our wolfish spirit we should go over there and give the BT's some hell!

You Know You're a Space Wolf When:

You know all the bands in the "What do you listen to" Thread that pops up from time to time (and have seen half of them live)

When painting, your buddies accidently dip their brush into their coke, you dip yours in beer.

Your hair is past your shoulders.

The Term "to big an Axe" is not present in your vocabulary.

Your notion of a good game is: Big scrap in the middle, then beer.

You always amaze other people with your knowledge of Norse myths.

Dogs like you.

Give me some time and i'll think up some more.

I feel a space wolves when i have this on my back

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EI-leQujhOQ/Sjdi5MN4A8I/AAAAAAAAAGc/F-wMpBGNgmI/s800/200701010037.JPG

and my rides finish like this

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EI-leQujhOQ/S8HwulAsO2I/AAAAAAAAArg/gG3UZHXnOmI/s800/DSCN2969.JPG

when the elements ( fog, rain, now) are against me, when i see people being veeeeery cold and me feeling normal.

when i become soft seeing the ugliest dog around

and in game, when the humble gray huntets pack die bringing with them an hive tyrant

You know you're a Space Wolf when....

you claim Templars are the diet coke to the Space Wolves coke, yet you want to be just like them and start a thread like theirs. :)

I guess you'd think it must be a case of the tail wagging the dog then....?

:P

You know your a Space Wolf when;

~ Your just not awesome enough to be a Black Templar.

~ Your just not awesome enough to play the Emperors favourite Black Templars.

~ Bath is bad 'four letter word'.

~ You have 'dog breath'.

~ You 'tuck tail and run' when a faced with a real challenge.

~ You'd take advice from a heretic witch.

~ You sniff people and lampposts.

~ You wag your tail in public.

(gonna stop there, its a family forum after all)

when you once again crushed those dress wearing Templars in cc although they reroll their to hit rolls and had furious charge.

when just seeing brother Hadafix and Marshal Wilhelm over here, trying to make us look bad makes you laugh so hard, you let them have their fun.

Knowing full well the one true fact of life, they can't hold a candle against us.

when you still keep downing another keg long after the last opponent passed out.

when you smile at the idea of being the Emperor's executioners.

when you once again crushed those dress wearing Templars in cc although they reroll their to hit rolls and had furious charge.

You must have us confused with the Dark Angels ;)

No I don't, the Iron Priest's thralls are still picking black armor and white dresses from the tank treads :P .

A word of wisdom, pups:

Do not shame the Space Wolves with throwing insults against our brethren chapters.

In the interest of forum stability, I'd like to second this opinion for my Brothers in Black.

A few jabs here and there is all in good fun, but this has become a hijacked thread. Save the heavy stuff for your dice fellas.

Examples:

Jab- What are you poking fun at Wilhelm? Your Templars got more Wolf bits on them than...well, wolfs!

Heavy- You all suck and we're awesome and oh my god you're so lame and lame and...lame...jerks.

A word of wisdom, pups:

Do not shame the Space Wolves with throwing insults against our brethren chapters.

Ditto for the Knights. Friendly banter is fine. This is their "You know you're a..." thread and let them have it.

Though, the Dark Angels were polite and asked to use my idea. :confused:

But i suppose You know you're a Space Wolf when...

...you take what you want and don't mind a good fight over it. :down:

A word of wisdom, pups:

In the interest of forum stability, I'd like to second this opinion for my Brothers in Black.

A few jabs here and there is all in good fun, but this has become a hijacked thread. Save the heavy stuff for your dice fellas.

Examples:

Jab- What are you poking fun at Wilhelm? Your Templars got more Wolf bits on them than...well, wolfs!

Heavy- You all suck and we're awesome and oh my god you're so lame and lame and...lame...jerks.

Thirded on both behalfs. You know you are a Space Wolf/Black Templar when you do not need to lower other chapters to highten your own.

Well you already share dresses so a thread is not that much of a stretch :down:

Not too many fashion models wear tabards, or cloaks. But damn they sure do wear a lot of fur. ;)

Tabard/Cloak

http://www.thesamuraishop.co.uk/catalog/images/100872.jpg

Fur

http://www.detroitfashionpages.com/user_ar...x%20fur%203.jpg

Well you already share dresses so a thread is not that much of a stretch :down:

Not too many fashion models wear tabards, or cloaks. But damn they sure do wear a lot of fur. ;)

Tabard/Cloak

http://www.thesamuraishop.co.uk/catalog/images/100872.jpg

Fur

http://www.detroitfashionpages.com/user_ar...x%20fur%203.jpg

Now ask which one of those two I´d rather spend time with and my answer would show you I´m a Wolf. (Witches can be good ;) )

Archived