Blood Angels WIP

Soups

Here is a WIP thread for the Librarium Painting Challenge. It took me a couple days to find my camera, and started painting the rhino chasis. Hopefully, that isn't too bad. It's not finished yet, obviously, so hopefully I don't screw myself out of the challenge.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/SoupsMan/WarHammer40k/DSC00887.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/SoupsMan/WarHammer40k/DSC00886.jpg

2 Five man assault Squads with Melta guns. 2 LasPlas Razorbacks(4 custom LasPlas mounts will be made total, but I won't count those 2 extra). And the new Stormraven Gunship.

They will be painted in my homemade chapter of the Blood Talons, Chapter markings on the right pauldron, squad on the left. Vehicles will have light battle damage. Basing will be done.

Yeah. Right now, im doing the black on my assault squad. Just finished the Mech red base and dry brush blood red. I almost never fully assemble a rhino chassis tank right away, due to the interchangability. The storm raven however...

The top turret of the SR has a...latch/screw(?), and THAT only fits in if you either A) don't put on the guns or B ) don't put on the air intake behind it. I have had to rip off the guns 3 times already. The canopy of the turret and driver seat is not glued in yet. I plan on magnetizing the canopy, as the Meltagun/missile area would be permanent, if it's glued down.

And, because I was in a hurry (This was the store demo that I put together before buying it), I Accidentally glued the front hatch down. I am still kicking myself over it, because the front hatch is 1000% better than the stupid plastic gear in the Land Raider. So it is a sealed unit. Which is all for the better, since i want to magnetize the doors/hurricane sponsons, and seeing metal brackets with open doors might look awkward.

How the hell did you get your pics up?

I've tried but not had any success. I copy the URL into the 'insert image' button, and click ok. It then goes onto the page. I load up but then all I get is a big X and no pic.

Am I being thick, or am I doing something wrong?

captain maleck, could you pm me a link to the thread where your pictures aren't coming up, or perhaps the url of the pictures. I can see if I can find what's going wrong for loading your pictures.

Archived