Cheers mate :devil:

Well here is my completed second vow on the Path to Redemption.

gallery_39897_5762_1291698.jpg

gallery_39897_5762_1120257.jpg

gallery_39897_5762_1536262.jpg

This brings my Tactical squad to 10 strong, next up....I'm not sure, so watch this space ;)

C&C welcome as always.

As an aside from the PtR (I'm waiting for the Dec deadline to expire so I can start my next vow) I thought I'd revisit an old friend, my scratchbuilt Daemon Prince.

Here's how he looked when last seen.

gallery_39897_6148_1468756.jpg

And his original (bad) legs.

gallery_39897_6148_786100.jpg

And here's how he looks now ;)

gallery_39897_5762_784474.jpg

He's had a complete leg redesign more in line with standard DP legs, but longer because I wanted him to be more imposing.

He'll only really see use if I roll up DP on the boons table so I wasn't too fussed about him being perfect, just serviceable :D

I'll be working on him on and off between PtR and LPC stuff and will throw up the occasional pic.

C&C welcome as always :wub:

Well here is the first update in my LPC vow and a prelim of my January PtR vow.

gallery_39897_5762_944378.jpg

5 Deathwing ready for their first coat of paint ;)

I'll start painting after the extended December deadline for the PtR has expired, but felt I should show that I'm at least prepared ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all :smile.:

Until the gallery is up and running I will be posting pics of my current works on Flickr.

Here is the link to my photostream for those interested - http://www.flickr.co...hoto_8380236328

I have my latest DA work on there and will soon have some pics of the Daemon Prince with his lovely new skintone :laugh.:

Edited by Razblood

Accidentally knocked the Daemon Prince flying and split his right arm at the shoulder so it's been a time of repair. This also means I need to blend the skin in the damaged area up to the same stage as the rest of him :wallbash:

On a side note, whilst I'm taking a break from DA for a little while I've started laying the basecoats down on my Helbrute and am feeling quite confident that my planned Chaos scheme is going to work out.

The Void will consume all :devil:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8055/8380234706_4a0ca98f88.jpg

And having finally worked out how to properly post pics from Flickr here is my DW Sgt. to tide you over until I can get some more stuff done ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've managed to get nothing done beyond learning how to blend Purple :/

In a bit of a rut at the mo due to life issues so I probably wont post anything now until February's PtR.

So until then keep your blades sharp and your senses sharper ;)

Here's a little update just to show I have been painting, despite my brand new Army Painter brush dying horribly on me <_<

My efforts at learning to blend purple -

Helbrute

gallery_39897_5762_623614.jpg

Daemon Prince

gallery_39897_5762_401806.jpg

And early work on the next part of my LPC Vow

gallery_39897_5762_1123322.jpg

I'll post up a couple more pics once I've done some more work on this guy, as I'm saving the Chaos stuff until I have a definite plan for the army.

Comments & Criticisms welcome and appreciated as always ;)

Got all the base colours on the Libby now. Washing, highlights and glazing to do and he'll be done, then once Feb 22nd comes around I can move onto the final part of my LPC and my Feb vow in the PtR.

Here's a pic of the Libby as he stands (this time wearing his optional jump pack)

med_gallery_39897_5762_1648267.jpg

Next pic will be of the finished article.

C&C welcomed and appreciated ;)

Well I've got absolutely nothing done on the Libby :/ but I do have 3 more members of my Flesh Tearers DC on the go and will get some pics up soon as possible.

Just kinda lost my painting mojo at the moment due to personal issues, but I'm gonna try and get back into the swing of things before the next PtR vow is due.

LPC Update time :)

Here is the completed Libby, which is part 3 of my four part LPC Vow

med_gallery_39897_5762_1768289.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_754112.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1821634.jpg

Glad to have him finished as I now only have the DV Company Master to paint and my LPC will be done, though I am converting him so I can use him as either a CM or Azrael (with attendant Watcher) and wont be doing any paintwork until the Feb PtR vows start.

C&C welcomed and appreciated ;)

Well as a change from the DA while I wait for Feb's PtR vows to begin I thought I'd bring my Flesh Tearers DC squad upto 10 man.

So here are the 3 new additions.

med_gallery_39897_5762_881689.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1574500.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_148849.jpg

So there you have it until the PtR swings round.

On a personal note I've noticed that I'm getting a lot of views but no comments recently. What's up with that!?! I need motivation people ;)

Oh I definitely agree. Do you remember the book the said that Flesh Tearers had their own close combat weapon? If I remember correctly it looked similar to their chapter symbol. It would be interesting if you could incorporate that. The model I, vaguely, remember wielding one was using it similarly to a shield.

Well here I am again, but with something a bit different this time.

May I present my Helbrute with my Chaos test scheme.

med_gallery_39897_5762_1147831.jpg

Pics came out a bit darker than usual, but I'll do another one or two tomorrow. Here's a close up.

med_gallery_39897_5762_247874.jpg

He is for a Slannesh afiliated Warband of my own devising named "The Void" :devil:

I'm very happy with how he's turned out and actually look forward to adapting this scheme for the marines in the force.

C & C welcomed and appreciated as always :)