Grey Knight alternative scheme color

Arexius

never thought of white gray knights myself....but if there are white blood angels now, why not? for my part, i think it looks pretty good, but i kinda think youll want to be careful basing....what you choose as your base color and material may completely change the presentation you have already.

seems to work very well! and looks very good (well painted)

as mentioned the basing just fades into the model so that may have to be changed.

the second point i make is that how are you going to distinguish between purifiers and normal PA "white" Knights

but looks very good

Athiair :cuss

Really lilke them. I'm going to paint mine in a bone/white color scheme too so seeing this made my mind really set on it :P

Painting the helmets in other colors is a nice idea to distinguish the squads. Keep them coming ;)

and purifiers get??? blue? green?

just wondering

personally i do like the scheme but as i'm having Stern lead my army i think i will have to stick with the traditional grey/silver

although you never know when (if) i ever get my own Brotherhood i may to it white.

thanks for inspiring me :)

Athiair ;)

These are really beautiful, well done!

I've been considering painting mine up as the Deathwing's bone white/super light brown color, and you just convinced me that its the right thing to do!

Taking a quote from another scifi world... "The good guys wear white!"

Nice!

About painting the helmet in a different colour to differentiate, you only need to paint that "stripe" on the helmet in a different colour, looks better too :(

For who want to know, i use withe base -> pearl grey (andrea colors) for the armor.

i Think i can color the strike squad elmen with silver, red for the interceptor, blue for epurator. For paladin and termy i don't know... gold and black? mhmh

• 1 month later...

I finished a terminator with the base, do you like it?

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7025/cimg6040p.jpg

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/9926/cimg6039.jpg

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7493/cimg6038.jpg

Very nice! Although frankly, since I am a realistic painter, if they are on those bases, they will be smeared with ash and have burns marks instantly... unless you painted them just as they teleported down.... I love weathering.... WHERE IS IT?!?? Im just kidding brother, very nice models... I don't like gunmetal/silver either

Archived