Dice made of win ;)

Lovin' those :tu:

I wouldn't mind if 30 or so would magically appear in my dice bag :rolleyes:

For those with a more historical bent, there are various crusade-cross dice available about three quarter of the way down this page

Certainly are dice of win, got to get me some. Are they reliable? as in the company. I line in the Uk and always dubious about ordering from abroad.

And you put one of your dice upside down, 2nd row up 4th in from the left, tut tut/ :lol:

Ahhh, but I'd have to have some colors. Most white on black, but it is so nice to be able to pick up the green die (for the Neophyte shooting/swinging), the red die (melta/PF) and the blue die (whatever else) to get it all done in one toss.

It does look like Chessex could vary the die color without adding to the cost of the run.

Hmmm, we could do a bulk order, best way to do it would be to find a FLGS who would do the actual order and then break up and ship it out. That way the money gets collected at a place that has a business address.

Certainly are dice of win, got to get me some. Are they reliable? as in the company. I line in the Uk and always dubious about ordering from abroad.

And you put one of your dice upside down, 2nd row up 4th in from the left, tut tut/ :)

That die has been purged due to lack of zealnous. I live in UK too and the communication was excellent delivery wasnt quick per se but it wasnt massively overpriced or slow considering. You do have to send in a pic on what you want customised and i did have to rub a little bit of excess gold of the faces of the die but i would heartily reccomend them!

Hmmm I would also be interested in a bulk order (although I live in Australia, but I would be happy to pay shipping). I currently have a heap of dice with black background, white numbers and a White Cross on the '1' side. However it is a little against the grain, whenever rolling the Crosses is a bad thing (except for leadership), I would much rather have the cross on the '6', plus the inclusion of the skull is awesome.

Let me know if anything does go ahead.

-Dono

Damn, those are awesome. I would definitely be down for a group order, and the cross should absolutely be the 6. What size are those dice? Are the the big ones or the little ones that come in bricks of 32?

Mine are 14 mm which is just smaller than the standard GW scatter dice. At the time these were the smallest size they did for customisation but that might have changed by now.

The brick dice appear to be 11mm for you size counts kinda guys :lol:

You sure they aren't about 12.3mm? That is the 1/2 inch size that GW puts out in its little cube of 27.

The scatter die you get in AoBR or buy separately is 16mm or 5/8 inch. This is also the size that the Chessex site says are the ones they are imprinting. I'd much prefer 1/2 inch over 5/8 myself, but I can deal with slightly bigger dice.

Archived