red with white pips

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Opaque%20Dice/...12s/Red1612.jpg

white with black pips

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Opaque%20Dice/...s/White1612.jpg

gemini blue green with gold pips

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Gemini/images/...eGreen_thum.jpg

vortex blue with gold pips

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Vortex/images/Vortex_Blue.jpg

I would be interested. I have investigated the Cheesex custom dice site but it seems a bit of a mission to be honest. Also, as you said, its a bt expensive for just me to order. A large combined order however......

I could do with 30 dice. 15 blue with white omega and 15 white with blue omega. Omega in place of the 6 of course :)

Ah the women did say I could email her an order or query. Her other half apparently has created Ultramarines specific icons and they have a range of colours. I'm thinking like Thantoes with the usual dice format with just a replacement of the 6 to the glorious inverted omega!

Customer dice are expensive, but the more of us getting involved means we should get a discount. I'm pretty skint right now but if there are enough of us making an order I could be tempted into 10 or 15 Ultramarines dice... ^_^

at the last gathering Idaho got some interest from a local dice/dice bag supplier about making up some ultramarines dice..

with my dice falling out with me, i figured some new ones would go down well..

would anyone else be interested? even if we go through a different supplier, it always works out best to do a larger order.

ill be putting in for 25 ultramarines dice..

I am not interested, but thought mention:

What sized dice?

What depth of blue?

What colour pips?

etc.

That will help people decide if they want them.

I am not interested, but thought mention:

What sized dice?

What depth of blue?

What colour pips?

etc.

That will help people decide if they want them.

the good thing about custom dice is that you can have what you want, i think we should check the supplier and see whether or not the price is per dice or its per 'type' of dice

Right I will contact the lady on Monday, to see what sort of range (size and colour) we can be offered for what price. I have a feeling they will all be the same size, though colour will be more varied. As for the emblem, I think we will have to be consistant to keep prices down. I will ask of course.

I was thinking the Ultramarines inverted omega in place of a "6" is the easiest and most appealing for us all.

Right I will contact the lady on Monday, to see what sort of range (size and colour) we can be offered for what price. I have a feeling they will all be the same size, though colour will be more varied. As for the emblem, I think we will have to be consistant to keep prices down. I will ask of course.

I was thinking the Ultramarines inverted omega in place of a "6" is the easiest and most appealing for us all.

i agree, twice the emblem means twice the cost.. and thats the most expensive part

does everyone agree blue with white omega? it would be helpful to see if multiple colours can be purchased under one order so as to save on a bulk order

i agree, twice the emblem means twice the cost.. and thats the most expensive part

does everyone agree blue with white omega? it would be helpful to see if multiple colours can be purchased under one order so as to save on a bulk order

Yeah that would be awesome, but if we are unable to do so I will certainly be plumbing for standard blue with white numbers.

Incidently, I have no idea how I'm going to arrange all this when it comes to paying. I don't feel comfortable taking everyone's money into my account then keeping track of things and then when the money is there I pay it all. Things go wrong and I haven't much money so will be worried about having to keep track of everything etc. Plus sending the dice off to everyone is a complication I wouldn't feel happy with.

I'm happy to talk with the company, but I'm not sure on all the rest of this folks. Have I got an offer for partnership?

Archived