Kit Bashed Emperor's Champion

BISHBASH

:lol:

Amazing work. The head I particularly like. Which kit is that from?

Edit: I think I know..I just went through my bits and spotted an Avatar of War Imperial priest head in there...

Oh hello.

Where have you been all my life?

Your EC will be going in my folder of 'Pictures of Models M2C will never be good enough to recreate'.

:lol:

Can you give us a run down of the bits? What's his cloak made from? And where is that head found?

After lurking for years i've made the decision I need to start posting.

My kit bash champ, made from PAGK with a few extra bits.

Feedback would be awsome.

Greetings Bishbash. What a start! Do you collect an army, or just tantalise M2C? :lol:

+++

M2C, I must say you're going soft. I thought you were going to scold him for turning The Champion into a person by having his helmet off, when he is a position, a station of lofty blessing and not some bareheaded Space Wolf. Tsk tsk.

I just hope Jasper doesn't ask me any awkward questions....

+++

Teasing aside, it is brilliant. Excellent positioning, parts, feel and painting.

Your black, is it Chaos Black alone? - it looks 'bright' [which is something I love for my Templars]

I just bought a box of GK Power armour and termies. Yippee!

GK stuff is so Templar it feels like GW is releasing stuff for us and not just the GK B)

Thanks for the comments.

@Mercadius yup its from the War Priest.

@M2C its the PAGK justicar legs, a random force sword, the right arm was the first one i found in the bits box that fitted, the torso and shoulder pads are from the BT sprue, the head is a spare from the AOW war priest kit (the chainmail hood really works really well), and the cloak is resin from anvilindustry

@MarshalWilhelm this was a one off just for fun, yes its chaos black highlighted with bleached bone, and the new plastic GK's are very medieval and fit very well with BT's.

With such skill to offer, I'm afraid we cannot allow you to simply make this a "one off," as you put it. Arrangements are being made to induct you into the Templars permanently...whether you like it or not. That's how we roll. :D

In other words, astounding work.

Archived