Blood Angels Librarian

KJB

Well having spent months contemplating (and spending a small fortune) deciding which chapter suited me, I've finally settled on the Blood Angels

Which is amusing considering I bought a load of Blood Angels stuff ages ago, changed my mind and sold it all to Krakev for a modest sum (he has a WIP thread around here somewhere)

I decided to start off with a Librarian, but as I'm not a fan of Mephistons mullet, I decided to have a crack at making my own and here he is... Sorry for the blurry pics, iPhone didn't like him...

gallery_576_6584_863593.jpg

gallery_576_6584_2273645.jpg

gallery_576_6584_1811865.jpg

gallery_576_6584_275796.jpg

Parts include... MK IV helmet, MK II Jump pack and Sevrin Loths hand are all Forge World, the rear torso piece with psychic hood and the force staff are from the Grey Knights box, the rest is all from the Blood Angel plastics

I'm thinking of doing a Sanguinary Priest next maybe, then an assault squad when the Librarian and the priest are painted

All comments and ideas welcome!

It may be me but his legs look really skinny. He also just feel's off no books or scroll's there's no iconic librarian parts to him.

Hmm, agreed.

I think the jump pack will make any set of legs look skinny.

I'll have a trawl through my bits box and see if I have any books or keys etc

Of course I think some paint will help him look the part also!

++Edit++ in fact I know just the part...

Quick update before I go to work (I really should hurry...) I've removed the legs and have replaced them with the Justicar legs (with the loin cloth/tabard) from the Grey Knight plastic box

I'll work on him again tonight, cheers for the input so far, keep it coming!

Right, I removed the legs, added some purity seals and the scrolls from the commander box - he looks more like a Librarian now!

gallery_576_6584_706224.jpg

I also positioned the camera so you could actually see his psychic hood this time... :lol:

gallery_576_6584_860415.jpg

Again, comments and suggestions welcomed

Archived