Visions of the Melice

Brother Melice

I have a number of pieces on the Warhammer 40K universe. And not to clog up my Army WIP thread i've decided to clog the B&C server with another thread instead.

And some of you have them, that's right, you know who you are :HQ: Whenever I will have new material I will be updating this thread.

So without further delay, welcome!

gallery_52083_5475_97745.jpg

"Venomous One, Marines Malevolent Captain" 2011 Pencil/ Paper

gallery_52083_5475_229951.jpg

"Eat my fists filth!" Marine Malevolent and Son Of Malice 2011, Ballpoint/ Paper

gallery_52083_5475_82194.jpg

"Battle Captain Garro" 2011 Temperea/ Paper

gallery_52083_5475_512756.jpg

"Deamon" 2004 Pencil/ Paper

gallery_52083_5475_1860726.jpg

"Prayer" Sister of Battle 2005 Tempera/ Paper

gallery_52083_5475_98208.jpg

"Librarian" 2011 Ballpoint/ Paper

gallery_52083_5475_85421.jpg

:Brothers" Tempera/ Paper 2004

Enjoy Brothers.

Brother Melice.

Yes, he most definetely does commisions, and I am one happy customer, lol!

Please see his fist pic posted "Venomous One, Marines Malevolent Captain". Not only is that a drawing of my own mini, but also my face. Yes, that's ol' Heathens in Mk. III plate, heh. And yes, I'm a dork, lol.

On a side note, I found a professional framer for the pic, Melice. I'll get a pic to you after it's all framed up and smooth. :HQ:

Awesome work!

Thanks man

Please see his fist pic posted "Venomous One, Marines Malevolent Captain". Not only is that a drawing of my own mini, but also my face. Yes, that's ol' Heathens in Mk. III plate, heh. And yes, I'm a dork, lol.

On a side note, I found a professional framer for the pic, Melice. I'll get a pic to you after it's all framed up and smooth. ;)

I'm holding you to it mate, cant wait to see what it looks like in a frame. I'm always happy when my customers are happy...

On a side note, I found a professional framer for the pic, Melice. I'll get a pic to you after it's all framed up and smooth. ;)

Haha, I looked at that artwork and thought "I've seen that miniature before"

Cool idea to have yourself put into the 40k world.

Melice, great work man. I want GW to make that Garro.

Haha, I looked at that artwork and thought "I've seen that miniature before"

Cool idea to have yourself put into the 40k world.

Melice, great work man. I want GW to make that Garro.

Hhahha, should have seen what picture Heathens sent me the firs time around as reference, had to tell him to put on his angry face and redo the pic for me!!!! Thanks mate, so did I, but knowing GW, I just made him myself :lol:

@ Koran, nope, its all hairy sticks, and a nifty bag of tricks up my sleeve Bro!

Thank you guys for your warm replies, much appreciated praise... should be more to come soon.

I can attest to the fact that Brother Melice's work looks even better in person. I proudly have the Battle Captain Garro piece here at my home just waiting for the right frame. I love it so much I'll be commissioning several works as Christmas presents for my brothers and a friend.

Archived