=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, brother ports of the Black Templar, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 man assault squad, rhino and 4 bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, brother appiah5 of the BLOOD ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Techmarine on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SCC of the Administratum, vow on the honour of the Raven Guard to paint and present at least 2 RH1NO based Raven Guard vehicles on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Gillyfish of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a venerable dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm in again! :)

I, Hemal of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One Character Model on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Picture of the base model in my albums

This post will not count as one of the two required WIP updates but it will just show where I'm starting from.

I just need to undercoat the Tactical Squad and figure out a weapon for the Sergeant:

gallery_26119_6562_358919.jpg

I started blocking in the colours on my Captain last night:

gallery_26119_6562_225832.jpg

Undercoated Predator yesterday:

gallery_26119_6562_344840.jpg

(pics are terrible due to lack of light and my phone :))

Now to crack on with my Captain!

I, Lexington of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five-man unit of Aurora Chapter Scouts w/ Sniper Rifles on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, ZXyogi of the Marines Malevolent, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Predator Destructor,5 man Tac Squad,2 Tech Marines and a Relic Contemptor Dread on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

:D

I, Shadowsong7007 of the + LIBER ASTARTES +, vow on the honour of the Stone Jackals or whatever the name will be in two weeks when I change it again, to paint and present at least 2x Tactical Squads, 1x Devastator, 1x Scout Squad, 1x Commander and 2x Dreadnaughts on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My WIP will be found in my blog here

I, Wingsofthefalcon of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter the Imperial Fists to paint and present at least a ten man Tactical squad, five man Sternguard squad, a Chaplain and Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chaplain Lucifer of the Moderati, vow on the honour of the Legio to paint and present at least one squad of Terminators of the Angels of Redemption on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Straycatt of the Legio B&C, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one Legio B&C Stormraven on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. This is a duty I failed to complete in the time alloted to me by the Forge Masters in the last year, and I vow to complete it this year, or cry trying.

I, Ceasarian of the Grey Knights, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Grand Master, one Land Raider Crusader, and at least 5 Grey Knight Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here are some before shots of the Grand Master, LRC and of course the two Terminators:

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p370/TheBatchMobile/Fall%20and%20Winter%202011%20and%202012/000_0001-6.jpg

-Cease

I, number6 of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

* an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in Terminator armour

* 5 Grey Knight Terminators

* 5 Strike Squad Grey Knights

* a Grey Knights Razorback

on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I will post full updates in my B&C blog.

I thought I'd repost in here as well.

I, thedarklordobsidian of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 assault marines and 5 death company marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The location of the updates will be in the following Thread

I, Twin .44 of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of five Sword Brethren terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

It's good to be back by the way -_- Updates will be put in my (now ancient) WIP thread in my signature.

Happy painting to everyone!!!

Archived