LPC - Word Bearers

The Prophet

So far I am likeing your work alot. The CB looks good. I also love/hate your Raptor Champ. He looks great untill I look at his wings.. to me they are both too small and too.... humm pretty I guess. Pretty fluttery wings.. They just dont do it for me.

Since my Lord is the Messenger of the Word, the idea was that he should be more angelic, which batman won't do.

Stuff.

Since my Lord is the Messenger of the Word, the idea was that he should be more angelic, which batman won't do.

I see your point. How about the wings from a Bretonian pegasus. Still angelic just bigger. :(

Wow Complete!

gallery_25850_1043_9476.jpg

Wow indeed. Everything is amazing, hands down. But, I was really caught by this shot. So much Chaos in this conversion, so tastefully done. Can't wait to see more. That tiny Raptor squad needs a few more members, if you ask me.

There are no words. Only emoticons. :( Great job.

Any chance of some WIP shots for that Contemptor? Not that I'm planning on stealing any ideas outright. Because that would be wrong, you see.

Thanks guys!

I don't have a lot of WIP-pictures since I was in a hurry to complete the challenge. But here are two from when I was trying to find out which pose he should have.

med_gallery_25850_1043_19086.jpg

med_gallery_25850_1043_16128.jpg

And just give me a few years and there will be five more raptors. :D

Man, that looks great! I have one nitpick for your amazing Contemptor though. I think the big areas of crimson plating need a bit of something to break them up, for example the sides of its chest. Maybe paint some squiggly lines of text or somesuch?

Archived