Challenge accepted!

sword brethren

Challenge Accepted voting poll  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello B&C

i have been challenged by a group of friend to make a model to represent myself in a game (will probably end up being like Inquisitor or movie marines style play).

i have therefore accepted the challenge and wish to extend that challenge to other if they wish to take part!

due to the rules on this forum i am the only member of my friendship group posting on here so i am extending a hand to my fellow B&Cers.

if you wish to take part!, here are the rules.

1. apply for the challenge by the 30th of Jan.

2. make, paint convert, fiddle with, paint ANY model of choice (B&C rules apply) in an attempt to show it as yourself! (e.g. your hair, favourate colours, favourate weapons, even a symbol that you feel you are close to on your shoulder pad, you could even go so far as to make it your size and build!)

3.you can post WIP pictures on this page OR just post your finished image of yourself in a post with your Statline, remember to post a flattering image of you next to the model to help people judge the winner.

4.At the end of the challenge all who took part can vote on who they beleive had the best model/representation of themselves. when all participant are finished/deadline for completion is over everyone can PM there votes for the winner to me and i shall annouce the winner in the days to follow.

Deadlines!

30th Jan - sign up

29th Feb - completion deadline

1st-3rd March - Winner Declared!

i would love to say there was a significant reward but the most likely outcome is that the winner will just receive a banner for their B&C sig saying they are top notch.

if you have questions, feel free to ask, if not lets get cracking!

SB

=Participants=

sword brethren - Complete

carnosaur93 - Failed

mikhail - Failed

Bam-AoD - Failed

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

Dark Apostle Thirst - Failed

GooseDaMoose - Failed

Teku- Complete

Uprising - Complete

Paladin7221 - Failed

Brother Cambrius - Complete

stuka06 - Failed

reaper_man - Complete

Brother Martemis - Complete

blackbabyjesus - Complete

Olisredan - Complete

Yadrinas - Failed

Twin .44 - Failed

Bymis - Failed

Midnight Runner - Complete

Brother Kirk Alexander - Failed

Terminatorinhell - DNF (exams)

RebG - DNF (Health Reasons)

iam in!.. just a question though... does it have to be 22mm heroic scale?

also... damn your signature!.. erhem... I am Dave exclamation mark, Yognaut! and i have the "two oranges in a bag" *salutes*

Ha ha! a fellow Yognaut, welcome aboard.

it can be any scale you please, as long as it is allowed on the forum!

Well, I'm putting the Lord Purinator in for the LPC, so I might as well go in for this as well.

as long as he is a representation of yourself, thats fine. :tu:

Considering the effort I've put in to the Purifier Crusade, I'd say he's more me than I am. :P

Well, I'm putting the Lord Purinator in for the LPC, so I might as well go in for this as well.

as long as he is a representation of yourself, thats fine. :)

Considering the effort I've put in to the Purifier Crusade, I'd say he's more me than I am. :D

I'm doing this! I'll start work on the Dark Apostle after a friend artist of mine finishes with his own portrayal of him :P

EDIT EDIT: redundancy

fantastic, i'll add you to the list!

I'm in! ;D

:tu:

I wanna represent myself as a Black Templar and as a Chaos Wolf.

http://static.tumblr.com/nv5z8ec/QiTlk68p6/challenge-accepted.png

excellent.

you may be whatever you please.

for example i will be in the colours of the Legio B&C.

Damn. I'd love to get in on this, but I have no way in hell of getting paints out to my location in time. *Sigh* Stupid deployments, always making me miss the fun stuff.

Just for the record, I would have made an excellent Celestial Lion... :)

Damn. I'd love to get in on this, but I have no way in hell of getting paints out to my location in time. *Sigh* Stupid deployments, always making me miss the fun stuff.

Just for the record, I would have made an excellent Celestial Lion... :P

It is unfortunate you cannot take part, im sure if this goes well you will get another similar chance next year or something.

I'm in. Always wanted to do a mini-me. Any restrictions on kit? I mean, Termie armour vs Power Armour.

Bare headed though, I presume? B)

it is all up to you. any armour or weapons differences are your choice.

Bare headed would be preferable so it looks like you but im sure a magnetised head would not go amiss if you were keen on a helmet.

I Brother Cambrius doth accept your challenge! One Legio'd Cambrius coming up!

Cambrius

looking forward to it Cam :D

Archived