Well, It's high time I started this thing. I, Vazzy, Vow to complete

1 Landraider

1 Landspeeder

1 Tac. squad

No pics yet, but to sate your lust for poorly painted models, I present

Captain Gregorious of the Third Company

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7069/6872508273_c57cc712ba_z.jpg

Gregorious by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Poorly painted models? Still waiting for them - So far I only see great painted models!

Good luck with completing your vow Vazzy!

I'm also halfway through your story - got a bit caught up with developments here in Greece (we had rioting again in Athens - don't know if you get them in the news), but will complete reading it soon - looks great so far! :)

Tactical Squad Anaziel

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7040/6883980233_9676aae459_z.jpg

Tac Squad Culebra by vazzy2012, on Flickr

++Dark Angels Dossier++ ++Clearance++ Absolute

Tactical squad Anaziel is the second squad of the Dark Angels third Company. Understength after Imperis Arx, the squad is known for it high efficency, and stubborness in refusing to give ground. On Imperis Arx, Anaziel and his squad reaped a bloody toll at the Dock Gates, staying behind to hold off the Tyranid threat to the evacuees. As such, they were not present for Gregorious' final battle with the Hive Tyrant in the city center.

++ For After Action Report refer to Article 1FG345 ++

So, Tac squad is about 90% finished, some detail work, and basing. Up next, The Land Speeder.

My Land Speeder Typhoon, manned by Brother Mercutio and Sergeant Andros.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7200/6889148153_7e5651022c_z.jpg

Speeder by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Yes those are Necron and Dark Eldar heads mounted on the Front.

What do you guys think?

Edit: need to greenstuff those gaps

To be honest looking at the tac squad, I realized that I went from built to finished in 12 hours, painting when you're supposed to studying all night does that. Since I'm at school I'll post pics of my finished tac squad later.

Hell's teeth that's a helluva gap in that speeder body! Best of luck with the greenstuff. You could make a feature of it and put a strip of plastic card over it and paint it as a hasty battlefield repair.

Cheers

I

Hell's teeth that's a helluva gap in that speeder body! Best of luck with the greenstuff. You could make a feature of it and put a strip of plastic card over it and paint it as a hasty battlefield repair.

Cheers

I

Great idea Isiah, I may have to try this

Hey Vazzy, I actually had the EXACT same problem with mine when putting it together... I swear, the thing just wasn't sized to fit it seemed.

If you have the dark angel vehicle upgrade sprue that comes with it, there are some very large, very flowy purity seals and parchment sets. Try and match a few to drape over the gap, and you will soon discover you can actually completely hide it, while at the same time, making your vehicle look more unforgiven.

An alternative to greenstuff or plasticard anyhow.

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome work Vazzy! Question, is that marine holding his own guts and have you posted these on the club page yet? lol

Really, stellar work man!

Yeah, he's holding his own guts, nice huh? Thanks as well

Excellent stuff Vazzy! The wounded guy is particularly gruesome! ^_^ Like the gunner in your Speeder too: red helmet = nice touch! Congratulations for completing the vow, you made the Chapter proud!

Archived