Dark Angels Dice Group Buy

Pbenner

My Brothers,

I am using this thread to gauge interest in a Dice Group Buy.

At this time I am looking at Chessex for the dice. The options would be:

Dice are 16mm on a side.

Ivory Dice with Black Pips (Deathwing Symbol as the 6) (The Deathwing Symbol will be Red at no extra cost)

Dark Green Dice with White Pips (DA Symbol as the 6)

Black Dice with White Pips (Ravenwing Symbol as the 6)

Deathwing Total 618

Dark Angel Total 664

Ravenwing Total 647

Total Dice Count 1929

I may also be looking at an Embroidered Dice Bag as well. Details to follow.

If you are interested in dice. Please list the quantity and the color you want of each. Right now it is looking like .52c per dice plus shipping.

This is not a firm commitment at this point, but please try not to frivolously post numbers. I will be running any cash transactions through my verified PP account.

Please let me know.

Best,

Paul

Update #1:

I am going to look at shipping costs. Due to logistical issues, I will probably seek Flat Rate with USPS and Tracking to make the calculations that much easier.

International Members are more than welcome, but please understand that shipping will be on a case-by-case basis and I will have to quote each individually. This might mean I get money for dice first and money for shipping second (Will let you guys know, will leave no one out!!)

Update #2

Added dice sizing after receiving a question.

Update #3

To have the Ivory Dice be Red Pips and Symbol gets into a much higher cost die.

Inverse Colors add (3) Additional Custom Dice to the order. I will keep track of interest in this, but at this point I want to see primary colors first.

Chessex is willing to allow me to drive up and pick up the dice from them directly, removing the Shipping of what could be 30 pounds of dice to me! (Great News for us!)

Upto an 8 week lead time once the order is placed.

Update #4

Everyone that I have found who does custom embroidery for Dice Bags either A) Will not touch anything GW related or B) Has asked GW for permission and is waiting. Dice bag is on hold until I can figure something else out.

I have added an updated count to the posting.

That's great! I was silently following the whole thing and now it's time to speak!

15 of each for me!

Let's hope mailing to Greece will not be more expensive than the dice! ;)

EDIT: I might be interested in the bag - looking fwd for more details!

15 of each.

Ship to Spain.

Do they come in a plastic box or loose?

I'd be interested in 12 of each (roughly 18 USD, right?).

The posting would be to Spain..how would that work?

Gracias Nurglanth por el privado.

I'm in for 15 green and 15 black. Those that have been following the thread know i've already got DW ones :P

I will register hesitant interest in the bag, depending on cost. I have a very nice dice bag already.

Shipping would be to the UK.

Right now it is looking like .52c per dice plus shipping.

Is this in USD or UK Pounds?

One question- the DW dice are ivory with black pips but is the DW symbol red?

+1 to this question.

Thanks for taking the initiative!

EDIT:

I am looking at least 10 each, with the bag as well. Might increase depending on the colour of the deathwing symbol.

UPDATE:

Confirmed numbers:

20 Ivory

10 Green

10 Black

Bag (depending on design + size)

Shipping location: Malaysia

If it is possible to go through with current designs, I would be up for 40 of each. If not, it would depend on the designs. Same goes for any dice bags, but it would also depend on the size of the dice bag. A 6" x 8' dice bag would be ideal, as it holds a good amount of dice. Anything smaller than that and I probably wouldn't get one. I also wouldn't mind the "extravagance" of having an option to get the reverse of each dice design (i.e. white dice with black RW symbol, red dice with white DW symbol, white dice with green DA symbol), as I like to roll different colored dice for characters, heavy/special weapons, etc.

Also, if the DW dice can only have black pips with the red DW symbol on the "6" facing, that isn't a deal breaker for me.

I would be interested in 15 of each (so 45 in total). Potentially 20 of each (so 60 in total). I could also be tempted by a dice bag, but would like details/to see some mock ups before commiting. For the ivory dice, I would rather the pips were red along with the DW symbol (surely we can twist their arm if we're putting in an order for hundreds of dice?!) but it isn't the end of the world if this can't happen.

Shipping would be to the UK.

Archived