SevenExxes LPC 2012

SevenExxes

I'll have some photos later but for now there's this with my new camera I bought today.

Plasma Sanguinary Guard WIP

I'm still waiting on my Forge World delivery so I can get on with my Razorbacks. The Baal and 'Raven are still yet to be put together.

I'm pretty disappointed with this squad but it's something different. I have two other squads, one black and one gold and they turned out ok. I'll do a video and photos of them later.

Hey look, NMM Gold is hard to do. I know youre dissapointed but dont fret too much. with a bit more practice you'll get it. I still suck at it too. At least you had the guts to attempt it on a full model scale, something I'm yet to do... :(

Besides they look fine, and i like the vampiry flesh you did. makes the heads pop out

Hey look, NMM Gold is hard to do. I know youre dissapointed but dont fret too much. with a bit more practice you'll get it. I still suck at it too. At least you had the guts to attempt it on a full model scale, something I'm yet to do... :rolleyes:

Besides they look fine, and i like the vampiry flesh you did. makes the heads pop out

Thanks mate.

I wasn't quite going for the NMM gold look, just a straw yellow look to represent plasma. But yeah, I'll keep at it, they should come out ok after I finish the details.

heya 7X's

i see how you were trying for the straw yellow color :rolleyes: ,

but i reckon with a little more work you would prob get a good go of Gold NMM... up to you but you have a good base going already...

any word on the blood angel dice order??

look forward to more work from you,and this reminds me to take some pics of my WIP vow!!

cheers Mithril

heya 7X's

i see how you were trying for the straw yellow color :tu: ,

but i reckon with a little more work you would prob get a good go of Gold NMM... up to you but you have a good base going already...

any word on the blood angel dice order??

look forward to more work from you,and this reminds me to take some pics of my WIP vow!!

cheers Mithril

Thanks mate. I guess I could possibly try for an NMM gold look but I already have a gold squad and I'm aiming for several Sanguinary Guard squads of different colours. I have gold, black, yellow (sort of) and I'll have some others a bit later on.

Check the dice thread, that's as much as I know. :tu:

I'm working on a video of some other work I'll post later on featuring a Librarian Dread WIP and my other Sanguinary Guard squads that are finished.

Yeah the video thing is awesome BTW, just dont sound so depressed in them. You dont have to be over the top excited, but more upbeat than neutral....u know what im saying right?

:tu:

:D

:lol:

Yeah I know but hey, it's the first video I've made with my new camera. That's the excuse I'm going with anyway.

Here's a video of other work I've done, so not an LPC update yet.

Sanguinary Guard, Dreadnoughts and HG WIP

I recorded this in widescreen and somewhere through editing in Windows movie maker it came out looking strange. Enjoy my mumbling throughout the video.

~Edit.

Here's a small update

Sanguinary Guard squad centrepiece

• 2 weeks later...

Archived