Death Hawks

Aduros

Noclaf? Falcon backwards isn't subtle, isn't clever, and isn't the right kind of those things for 40K.

Falcanos? This just reminds me of Chocobos. And also helps make Noclaf so unsubtle.

If the planet's so unpleasant and beaten up, how does the company survive? How'd they survive with only the resources of a single company, anyway? How come the other Blood Ravens haven't come looking for them? How come they haven't tried to contact them? How'd they lose contact in the first place?

Also, nothing's worse than Chaos or Xenos in the sense that everything fits into one of those two categories. Except possibly alternate universe invaders. Maybe.

Why did the marines even go to the barren rock in the first place?

If you are after a "lost" company of the Blood Ravens then fluff wise they did have a Company that went rogue/missing - the 5th Company. You could take that part of their fluff and build more on it.

Poor guy... Well, it's not like I was not going to shoot him with the same accuracy ^_^ but poor guy...

@Aduros

Look here, this is guide for the new guys like you. Other than that, speak your mind. People around here ARE helpful, when you give them chance. :lol:

~NightrawenII.

Why did the marines even go to the barren rock in the first place?

If you are after a "lost" company of the Blood Ravens then fluff wise they did have a Company that went rogue/missing - the 5th Company. You could take that part of their fluff and build more on it.

it didn't used to be a barren rock, it was under constant attack from random stuff

Noclaf? Falcon backwards isn't subtle, isn't clever, and isn't the right kind of those things for 40K.

Falcanos? This just reminds me of Chocobos. And also helps make Noclaf so unsubtle.

If the planet's so unpleasant and beaten up, how does the company survive? How'd they survive with only the resources of a single company, anyway? How come the other Blood Ravens haven't come looking for them? How come they haven't tried to contact them? How'd they lose contact in the first place?

Also, nothing's worse than Chaos or Xenos in the sense that everything fits into one of those two categories. Except possibly alternate universe invaders. Maybe.

I just use stuff backwards when i'm stuck for ideas, and why didnt the blood ravens come and look for them? i have no idea. i whipped this up in about ten minutes

Archived