Jacinda's Sisters of Battle

Jacinda

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, very much. I am nervous about sharing pictures because there are so many talented people here.

I did coax my camera into staying in focus for a group close up, but now the colors are a little off.

gallery_62381_7228_11054.jpg

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

Fast?

That last photo was of the first vow since all my pictures I first took came out poorly. It took about 15 hours total over 2 and half weeks so not fast at all :o

I'm not doing well on the second vow either. I think I may be focusing too hard. It seems the more I try to paint the more my hands shake. Probably too much coffee :) ... like there is such a thing as too much coffee.

Anyway, I'm going to take a break from painting (and coffee) for awhile so I can get my hands steady again. I am rapidly running out of Sisters that need painting and could be put into a legal unit anyway.

Certainly not the best, but they look good :lol: I completely understand you with the "there's always waaaay better people than me" syndrome, so best of luck!

Any more Sisters coming along?

Ludovic

Any updates? I like the unit and wanted to see what you still want to change or do to complete it and the tank (immolator right?)? I would probably do a little weathering on the tank but other than that it looks pretty great to me. I know you aren't trying to be a gold daemon painter but I really like the army. It is yours, the way you want it ant that is more important than if you got the highlights perfect to represent a certain angle of lighting. lol Keep up the great work!!

Archived