Makke's E Tenebrae Lux WIP

Makkeru

"I, Makkeru, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a Reclusiarch, a Furioso Dreadnought and a Stormraven Gunship with Multi Meltas, Plasma Cannons and Hurricane Bolters from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 485 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to Flesh Tearers and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end."

A pre-paint-stripping-picture of my Reclusiarch

IMG_1064.JPG

Front and back of him. Some small things like the joints, back pack and base is left.

reclusiarch_01.jpg

My Storm Raven. The pilot/cockpit is done. I have also painted up the gunner and turret but no picture of them.

IMG_7784.JPG

And finally the Dreadnought, the way he was when I bought him. Nothing has been done so far. He will be re-primed and then painted up. Might try to give him a fancier base too. We will see.

IMG_7788.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Very inspiring modelling and painting. It's looking epic. Stormravens appear to be the new must have. My second one will be DC painted when,one day, I get it. :lol:

Time for a tiny update, been quite busy with non-gaming stuff lately but this weekend I had time to start with the Furioso which is the last part of my vow. Then yesterday I almost managed to finish him up, need some inscriptions on the banners, battle damage, a base and a varnish.

IMG_7829.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Amazing work. :)

Although I do LOVE your Raven, how do you plan on getting over the problem of models moving over it's base in 6th edition?

Didn't know they have made any changes, have not yet read the new rules.

Archived