E Tenebrae Lux Vow wip

DrakeStorm

I Drake Storm answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete tactical squad, Chapter Master in terminator armour, Captain in terminator armour from Codex: Space Marines of total value 570 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to Dragon Storm Chapter

and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

gallery_67329_7334_286164.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Super work DrakeStorm! Love the sergeant.

I am intrigued by your chapter, I see there seems to be a Mechanicus theme and with the Chapter name being Dragon Storm does it relate in some way to the Void Stalker?

Anyway great looking tactical squad. Good luck with your next part of your vow

Cheers

The Yak

No. I'v been playing them sence 3rd edit. I'v changed colors on them 3 times before settling on what i have, but the squad here is diffrent with 5th thay are painted to go withmy Master of the Forge, hence the red and silver with the mech symbol. Thay're not tech but short of it. I'll up load the rest of the army in a bit.

i havn't put anything on paper yet about them. So far all I'v got is thay are a 4th founding, made to "help Mars find old lost tech" such as the STC mechines.

Yes yes it is

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but thats not my Main colors. That squad is my personal from the armoury to be fielded with my Master of the Forge. The rest of them are going to be Gehnna's Gold, and i need to find a good dark purple sence i cant get Burnished Gold and Chestnut Ink anymore with the shoulder trim and knee LIche Purple.

But Creeger is trying to talk me into making my whole army that color, too bad that color is no longer attainable it's Scab Red and Boltgun.

Dang right I do! The Adeptus Mechanicus paint job looks awesome, and I keep trying to talk Drake into changing his chapter name to "Custodes of Mars", or some such, with a back story of being founded to crusade around looking for lost tech for Mars. Everyone in the B&C community needs to help me talk him into it, 'cause it's just too cool.

Thanks but thats not my Main colors. That squad is my personal from the armoury to be fielded with my Master of the Forge. The rest of them are going to be Gehnna's Gold, and i need to find a good dark purple sence i cant get Burnished Gold and Chestnut Ink anymore with the shoulder trim and knee LIche Purple.

But Creeger is trying to talk me into making my whole army that color, too bad that color is no longer attainable it's Scab Red and Boltgun.

Well I am with Creeger. Vallejo Game Color matches up nearly exactly with the old GW paints. If you can get some Vallejo Game color you can continue the Mechanicus theme. Which I think you absolutely should.

Just edit them out...

But on second thought, I say leave them because I really don't mind looking at them twice! Excellent job there Drakestorm, very, very clean stuff! Interesting skin tone too, mind sharing the technique?

Also you have to report the completion to the official thread to count.

Really nice stuff there...

No its just my terminators, thay do, also the Tactical squad is from the armoury, thay're not part of the main army colors i made these guys to field along side of my MoTF. Sence there is no real rules for them i had to make them a tac squad.

Sorry i miss-read yoru last post.

Archived