Nemiels ETL WiP

Thats what ive vowed:

1 Master of the 5th Company with P-sword (priming backpack+banner and head with brush, mini will get a spray paint)

1 Interrogator-Chaplain with PP (posing done, some minor priming to do)

1 Interrogator-Chaplain in Terminator Armour (GSed crappy drilled stormbolter, arms primed seperate, just need to glue iron halo on him + spraypaint)

5 Marines with Flamer, Vsgt with PP and P-sword (Vsgt rdy for spraypaint, some minor priming to do on the rest of guys)

here some new before-pics:

gallery_67324_7333_523896.jpg

gallery_67324_7333_470627.jpg

gallery_67324_7333_477421.jpg

gallery_67324_7333_295039.jpg

It cant, but if i get this Bluetooth stick to work np...or when im at my friends place! No worries Brothers!

Then ill show you my some of old angels too, in different stages of my painting skills...the better i got back in the days, the less i liked anything i painted before, but my dread for instance really looks good even if the details werent done 100% and with errors, and no highlights B)

Edit: I used a rather unusual colour which makes it stand out kind of...but that will be a surprise, wont spoil :D

Minor update: The marine squad is almost ready to be painted, the Master and the termie chaplain are almost fully prepped for assembly the other normal chappi needs just some minor reposing...if im not too lazy i can start painting this WE on the marines at least!

Edit: I replaced the Vsgt(completely new made, never worked much with DA plastics yet and 2 marines for other models...problem was flamerguy had DA green layers and the other one(running guy) had a pretty thick layer of sprayed primer! I made a new all plastic Vsgt, runner was replaced by a new runner...and im quite pleased by the outcome, good looking poses + some DA plastic veterans bits= nicely looking so far, almost no work at all!

Jeez i forgot how much fun i always had assembling/converting...which always ends in the dread of having to paint my models! ;)

Hopefully thats ok, nothing changes on the pointsize

Edit: OK little update, almost done priming except 3 guys, which will get a spray priming when my delivery arrives, after Germany vs Denmark ill start on the tac sqt

Ok, since i want to paint my Master close kinda close like the one shown on official GW site, only problem, i dont like his banner there!

The Red/white are basically just mirrored from his robe, and its all very bright...since im going for dark looks, what about black background with white/bone symbol?

That would be the very easiest way to paint it, but i cant think of any other colour combination....only other option would be to use 6th company badge colouring as background with red symbol, and some text in the place down right where the company colours are at the GW model?

Guess im gonna test around...

Got a very dark, matt brownish red from tamiya called Hull red and go for a very dark red or maybe purple...symbol will be bone/white thats for sure!

Will be a nice army centerpiece, with base and banner he surely stands out compared to PA guys...im even thinking of magnetizing the backpack^^

so i can easily repaint it, dont need to be too complicated for the ETL, just done!

Still preparing my workspace/waiting on my order...and i should also restart the search for my brushes and files, i KNOW i had them 2gether in my writing stuff container from school! But im almost convinced they kinda disappeared together with my old paints like some damn Fallen into the Warp!

Edit: esp sucks with the paints.... since i was able to rescue a khemri brown and orkhide shade i still had, would be a very nice moneysaver!

Archived