Q and A from GW

halkon

I sent GW an e-mail with a few questions about Space Wolves in 6th and this is the reply e-mail:

"Thanks for the email about Space Wolves. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Warhammer 40'000 6th edition.For the rules questions that you have asked below we would be happy to Answer these.

Do Wolf guard that are in there own pack (not pack leaders) count as characters?

Yes, All of your Wolf guard will get precision strike and look out sir when they are in there unit.

Do lone wolves count as characters?

Yes, The character listing for this is listed on page 411 of the Warhammer 40'000 rule book

Dose Lucas count as a character?

Yes, as he is treated as a squad leader for your blood claws.

Do long fangs have flakk missiles?

No one at this stage has access to these missiles yet as it stats in the Missile launcher entry that all missile launchers have both Frag and Krak missiles but some may also be able to pay extra points for Flakk missiles.

Hope that this helps and if you have any other questions please contact us again"

--

Cheers Mitch

The Games Workshop Hobby Service Team

au.hobbyservice@gwplc.com

www.games-workshop.com

Phone

Australia:(02) 9829 6111

New Zealand: 0800 448 514

Fax: (02) 9829 6161

On 5 July 2012 19:59

Queue the obligatory "It doesn't count unless it's in an FAQ", "Red shirts don't know anything", "Ask the same questions again and you'll get different answers"...

:)

I'm impressed you got an answer. I've sent several questions in with nothing.

As said, many will say its not official, but until its in a FAQ this is good enough for me.

As said, many will say its not official, but until its in a FAQ this is good enough for me.

Yep, good enough for me.

Am I the only one shaking my head while reading this? And for once not because of the rules, but the terrible english :-D I mean really... in there unit? What surprises me even more is that it is in both the questions and answers. Makes you wonder...

Am I the only one shaking my head while reading this? And for once not because of the rules, but the terrible english :-D I mean really... in there unit? What surprises me even more is that it is in both the questions and answers. Makes you wonder...

I must be getting old or used to bad English. I didnt even catch that. Its probably all the texting.

I think so, I emailded them if this answer was true and got this back

Good Afternoon whiteridder

Thanks for the email about rules clarifications. Yes all this is true for the Space Wolves. What are you looking at running in your army? If you have any other questions please contact us again.

--

Cheers Mitch

On 10 July 2012 22:34, whiteridder wrote:

Hello,

first at all, greeting from the Netherlands. I just saw a topic on www.bolterandchainsword.com. Someone had emailed you and you replyed him this:

"Thanks for the email about Space Wolves. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Warhammer 40'000 6th edition.For the rules questions that you have asked below we would be happy to Answer these.

Do Wolf guard that are in there own pack (not pack leaders) count as characters?

Yes, All of your Wolf guard will get precision strike and look out sir when they are in there unit.

Do lone wolves count as characters?

Yes, The character listing for this is listed on page 411 of the Warhammer 40'000 rule book

Dose Lucas count as a character?

Yes, as he is treated as a squad leader for your blood claws.

Do long fangs have flakk missiles?

No one at this stage has access to these missiles yet as it stats in the Missile launcher entry that all missile launchers have both Frag and Krak missiles but some may also be able to pay extra points for Flakk missiles.

Hope that this helps and if you have any other questions please contact us again"

Cheers Mitch

Archived