Cadia burns

So it started with this.

gallery_51290_5493_5057.jpg

And it has become this.

gallery_51290_5493_192370.jpg

gallery_51290_5493_1637079.jpg

gallery_51290_5493_1154838.jpg

It's still a WIP, otherwise it wouldn't be in this forum :P And on that note CnC is of course welcome and looked forward to. Any tips I can get I'd appreciate, and try to use. Right now I want to hear any good suggestions on what I should do for the eight points ^_^

Draw symbols/icon of the four chaos Gods in opposite arrows. So for example, Khorne things from noon to six, nurgle from 1:30 to 7:30, Tzeench from three to nine, and slaanesh from 4:30 to 10:30. Then it would like the gods of chaos are ripping through Cadia. I imagining something very detailed here though, like little demons and stuff. Does that help?

-CH

Draw symbols/icon of the four chaos Gods in opposite arrows. So for example, Khorne things from noon to six, nurgle from 1:30 to 7:30, Tzeench from three to nine, and slaanesh from 4:30 to 10:30. Then it would like the gods of chaos are ripping through Cadia. I imagining something very detailed here though, like little demons and stuff. Does that help?

-CH

I like this, I like it a lot. Should they be going in the direction of the arrows, or towards the center and Cadia?

Great idea buddy, I would try an deither scan it into photoshop if you have access to it or at least transfer it onto some plain paper, I think if you work on it anymore the ruled paper is really letting it down. Do you plan to colour it?

Great idea buddy, I would try an deither scan it into photoshop if you have access to it or at least transfer it onto some plain paper, I think if you work on it anymore the ruled paper is really letting it down. Do you plan to colour it?

Is the lined paper that bad? Aie, I'll see what I can do with photoshop, and once I get there I'll decided whether or not I want colour ^_^

Just my opinion, I just think it'll look more finished.

Your opinion is of course welcome, I've seen too much of your work to have it any different B)

A cool concept DAT. I agree with BioHazard about the lines, they detract from the drawing (at least for me - the lines take your eyes off the detail in the picture, so plain paper would be much better ;) )

Only other thing that I can comment on is having "Cadia" spelt out on it - I'm not sure that it fits or not (as in, does the word need to be there?), or whether it's just the fact that the letters are a bit... plain. Perhaps some "Gothic" or "Chaosy" typeface might suit it better?

Other than that, I like it a lot and echo the suggestion about the Chaos symbols.

-CH

I like this, I like it a lot. Should they be going in the direction of the arrows, or towards the center and Cadia?

I would have them going in one direction, perhaps the things on the bottom can be heading toward cadia, and the things on top can be heading away from it, adding to the ripping through cadia feel.

Increase the amount of detail/action/ferocity toward the centers of each arrow. I would also shade the bottom arrows toward the points to make it look like the gods of chaos are ascending from the dark abyss of chaos.

I like your drawing brow, keep posting pics!

-CH

Archived