Miscellaneous Debris

RipherChost

I dug up an old assasin and re-based her to match a little better with my space wolves. Should they ever ally with Grey Knights.

gallery_60307_6863_1116712.jpg

I got a little excited over re-basing my fenrisian wolves from the old rectangles to the round ones and painted one as soon as it was done.

gallery_60307_5970_1120899.jpg

Then this week my inspiration was drawn from the dark vengence set that I can not afford to get just yet. I went to the second edition paint scheme to see if Thousand Sons eyes were always green and liked the semi reverse color scheme and came up with a positive/negative scheme that I will use to differentiate two of the three squads I have. I am leaning towards using the blue with gold trim on the third squad of Thousand Sons.

gallery_60307_6863_1137856.jpg

gallery_60307_6863_759153.jpg

gallery_60307_6863_2240395.jpg

C & C welcome

Thanks chaplainmikey! It took a couple sittings to get the Thousand Sons just right, I kept comming back to them after a short break and felt they were missing something, I ended up alternating more blue and gold to get the final results. I forgot to mention I scrapped the green eyes and went with white, it seemed just as ghost like.

Now I am tempted to paint up a squad of bezerkers in a simular fashion bronze with red trim not sure if it will look as nice though.

My work week starts today so with some luck I will get something new on here in a week.

Archived