Chaos Sorcerer spell familiar

Zacco Kathcis

Ive been away from this hobby for way too long, but seeing the new chaos marine codex has made me pick up my old models and start a small 750 points Nurgle warband. This little creation is for my sorcerer, a spell familiar almost done.

gallery_31766_7827_480145.jpg

And thx Ludovic for pointing me in the right direction so the image can be seen :)

Can't see the pictures mate :D Try and upload them onto the B&C Album!

Ludovic

EDIT: That little familiar looks excellent! And as Odsox has said, your GS skills are indeed quite good :huh:

That little nurgling is just the right size, and I like his face, it reminds me of Priest Paroos from the Farscape episode, A Prefect Murder. Ugly but slightly comical.

Your greenstuff-sculpting skills are excellent.

Od.

Thanx for the nice comments :o I know the familiar looks cute and a bit comic, but the way they are described in the book of daemons is rather amusing. If the enemy is rolling around on the ground laughing their power armour off, then nurgle is satisfied...

Here is another wip of a combat familiar im doing, not that i think ill ever use it, but couldnt resist the urge to try and build one.

The quality of the picture is rather bad, but it should be possible to see whats going on...

gallery_31766_7827_467630.jpg

Archived