=][= Call of Chaos V =] Delpoxors Diseased

Zacco Kathcis

Here is the project log for Delpoxors Diseased a warband led by the sorceror Delpoxor.

A little info on Delpoxors diseased:

Delpoxor and his plaguemarines are part of the Wordbearers host led by Zacco Kathcis, they are the part of the host that has embraced Grandfather Nurgles blessings the most but still hold alligiance to their Dark Apostle and their legion as a whole. The whole warband and 3 attached squads of Wordbearers is currently searching on the planet Tewad II for an old canister that is rumoured to contain an old potent virus from aeons ago, and hot on their heels are a crusade of the Black Templars, bent on destroying the warband for good.

Tewad II consists mostly of Swamp areas,and marshes, and the main population consists of humanoid creatures, probably humans from the crusade era, that through time has evolved into these creatures that now populate the planet. Tewad II has not been in contact with the imperium after it was populated by the emperors troops, but signs of old imperial structures are visible in various places on the planet.

The Diseased wear red on their left shoulder pad, and green as a main colour.

The project is still in the early stages and will include:

A sorcerer, 7 plague marines, and an obliterator

Delpoxor a sorceror of nurgle, with a spell familiar. A wip of the spell familiar on the sorcerors backpack http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry3208017

Here is a wip shot of the sorceror Delpoxor

gallery_31766_7827_157275.jpg

A shot from another side

gallery_31766_7827_600885.jpg

There is still some small touches to do on him, the back pack vents, the bolt pistol, and his scythe. Other then that its just small stuff ill fix, so ill put him aside for a time and start on the 7 plague marines next.

A wip of the obliterator with a marine from the Inferno Dragons next to him for size comparison. It was made from a painted nurgle terminator i had laying around.

gallery_31766_7827_506975.jpg

7 Plague marines, including fat stomachs, and other randomness that makes Grandfather nurgle proud.

Further plans might be to include 2 more of the following: 3 chaos spawns built in green stuff( maggot cavalry or something similar), 20 cultists using marauders with fat bloated bellies(needs a new undercoat),and a dreadnought.

Any comments are welcome, both the good, the bad and the ugly :)

Here is 4 of the 7 plague marines, two of em are fatties :)

First the plasma gunner

gallery_31766_7827_33880.jpg

Mr Eye

gallery_31766_7827_50621.jpg

Mr Hungry

gallery_31766_7827_27038.jpg

Last but not least Mr Toadface the aspiring champio, an old conversion i had laying around, and fixed up a bit.

gallery_31766_7827_35647.jpg

(Pictures might be bad, but thats all i have for now )

Cant wait to get them finished and start throwing on some paint...

Not sure ive got the maddest greenstuff skills yet, but i do have alot of patience and try out new techniques to improve, and look at what others do for inspiration.

Ill take some closeup of the obliterator once its finished,there is a nurgling dangling in some mutations on it, and there will probably be some hithcing rides on the plague marines as well... Glory to Papa Nurgle...

November, Update 1

The Call of Chaos models assembled for a little posing

gallery_31766_7827_783402.jpg

Actually only the obliterator is done, and i can now start putting some paint on him, while im putting the final touches to the rest of the models.

Here is a little something ive made using a dead Black Templar, and a plaguebearer :)

gallery_31766_7827_669754.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

November update 2

I have to update something, but i havent really finished any of my stuff yet, mostly because ive had a bit of a greenstuff frenzy.

Anyways here is some work in progress of my plaguemarines.

gallery_31766_7827_11033.jpg

gallery_31766_7827_86408.jpg

Some greenstuff miliput wip chaos spawn that has distracted me from painting:

gallery_31766_7827_700039.jpg

These are great, fantastic green stuffing. And your WIP paint jobs are more than good enough to be called finished, so they can only get better. Gonna watch these...

+1

I'd wish to greenstuff only half good as you. This is so great, your models are promising. Even with poor painting they'll be great. Good luck, and forget those chaos spawns. We shouldn't get distracted to perform our vows.

Archived