No DA till April

Spaced Hulk

Waiting till april is the biggest pain in the @$$ after being on the BGB cover and in the DV box set...

I hope at lest that rules will be decent... But knowing the tradition of GW towards DA codices i am hoping only in beautiful models (the plastic ones at least, i will avoid failcast like always, it will never be worth my time and money not even in the next life)...

will avoid failcast like always, it will never be worth my time and money not even in the next life

Hmmm...i dunno about this myself. It is more than a bit amusing to turn almost any of the newer pieces into dark angels...say, the warpsmith for example...but this is beside the point

Certainly doesn't look like November (Video hints at what? WF Chaos?) and December should be Hobbit based to piggy back off movie release. So Jan/Feb is best we can expect - April's not that much later (by the time you schedule in a LOTR/Hobbit follow-up and a.n.other).

I can actually see an April release too. Next month is warriors of chaos, then December is the hobbit. I'm pretty sure the whole month of December will be dominated by the hobbit and LotR. It could happen earlier than April, but I doubt we'll see it until next year. Another possible sign that we won't see it soon is the lack of rumors. By now, we'd already heard of the heldrake and helbrute, and got an idea of how some of the CSM characters were going to work.

+1

Only when loyalty is tested we will see who is truly loyal.

And it will be great to have more worthy adversaries with new books for when our retribution comes.

s

Yeah. I've already seen a few people at the gaming store retooling their diy armies to what they think DA will have so this just makes me chuckle. I've been doing just fine with our old book for quite some time, what's a few more months?

Even if it's true (which I have no way of knowing) it's not such a big deal... The Codex is coming -and that's a given! So it will take a few months more.. After 6 years, I sure can wait a few months more... The important thing is for the Codex to be awesome when it comes out! Until then:

THIS :) :

Oh well, ill keep building my pre-heresy Angels until such time as Green becomes fashionable again ;)

This is disappointing I have been kind of waiting to get back into the hobby until the new models and codex come out. I'm just gonna work on a Heresy Army for now I suppose.

MC

Well, I'd like steak with my salt...

Everywhere I read, the Hobbit is supposedly coming out in December this year, but that seems odd to me that I have yet to see any advertisements for it...

Personally, I think the Hobbit, like the first LoTR movies, will be released as a summer blockbuster: a la April-ish.

Complete conjecture on my part, but I highly doubt the Hobbit is coming out this year.

If you're talking about the movie, there's no doubt it's going to be released in December. If you're talking about the game, GW had to sign an agreement in order to even produce the game saying that they would not release any information until right before the release. That's why you never hear about new products until just before GW releases them.

Well, I'd like steak with my salt...

Everywhere I read, the Hobbit is supposedly coming out in December this year, but that seems odd to me that I have yet to see any advertisements for it...

Personally, I think the Hobbit, like the first LoTR movies, will be released as a summer blockbuster: a la April-ish.

Complete conjecture on my part, but I highly doubt the Hobbit is coming out this year.

The Hobbit, is this like a third remake of the Lord of the Rings?

I have never heard of any new movie. Really???

So, what does the Hobbit have to do with the Dark Angels? Nothing, right...

April, a new Codex. So what, we have waited this long, so whats a few more months.

It might be one of two things.

The Christmas release, or the Spring release. Who cares? I don't, I'll still be fielding my Dark Angels against the Zeno/Chaos fiend.

The only faction that should be whining about he upcoming DA Dex are those that will have to face it. We are already kicking their back-sides with a worthless Dex. They fear the Dark Angels gaining even the slightest parity.

Sharpen your Swords, Re-charge your Hammers. Polish your Armour. Do not worry about when a new Dex will appear, the Fallen are already doing that for you.

Archived